Curious about my friend.

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by Wckd_Beauty, Oct 19, 2008.

1. Wckd_Beauty

Wckd_Beauty New Member

So I'm in college and I have a friend who lives in the same dorm as I do, just on a different floor. I want to get to know her a lot better as a friend but I also want to have my first girl-on-girl experience with her, or at least get close to another girl. I just don't know how to go about it. We haven't been friends long but she has such an interesting personality and I want to take it further. How should I approach it and go through with it?

2. BassDude

BassDude New Member

You should invite me to come walk you and her through it all. :dgrin

Seriously, I'd say end up having a few drinks with her and just bring it up. Maybe tell her you think she's very attractive, and ask her if you saying that makes her feel uncomfortable. Communication is the key to everything, right? Just bring it up and see what she says...be straightforward and let her know it's cool if she doesn't want to experiment but you're game if she does. She might say "no" then change her mind later, ya know?

BD

3. Rocket Queen

Rocket Queen New Member

Girls chat, have a few drinks and eventually it will lead to the sex subject and just tell her that you (have kissed girls/want to kiss a girl/insert comment here) and do it that way... if she says she finds kissing girls disgusting you know that she wont be interested......

Good Luck

4. HillyMiku

HillyMiku New Member

I would love to tell you "do what the boys do- get her drunk and plant one on her" but women are (or should be) classier than that. My professional advice is get to know her better. Alcohol helps some things, cheesecake also helps (I just really love cheesecake) but the best is communication. If you combine all three, it makes for a wonderful evening of conversation. Once you're in a conversation with her about sex, you can always say "ya know, in high school I was hit on by a girl who had a boyfriend but like kissing girls too - I think she was bi, but she started talking to me about and it intrigues me a bit. Has that ever happened to you?" Then, non-chalantly say "what do you think of the whole girl-on-girl thing? I don't think it's as weird as people say. I mean, c'mon, Madonna's done it!"

Just go with the flow and listen to RocketQueen... I agree with what she's said!:eek:

5. rugbylad82

rugbylad82 New Member

i would try this way as it doesnt over commit you as some of the other suggestions have sorry BD and RQ, as you say you also want to be friends with her and if she is disgusted by the idea, which is possible if you go in their all guns blazing she wont be a friend any more.

6. Wckd_Beauty

Wckd_Beauty New Member

I do like the above idea the most, because as women we are communicators and I don't want to lose a friendship over such a thing either. Thanks for the advice :D

7. On_Top

On_Top New Member

First of all, find out whether or not she's a homophobe. Most of my girl friends are. Just speak generally and see where it goes from there...

8. whatsup2008

whatsup2008 New Member

well you have to be careful...first of all since you're best friends if you make a move and she is turned off she might spread rumors that could be difficult...hang out with her -- try to get some drinks on the weekend -- get a fel for what she is like hen it comes to her sexual side---all guy, has she experimented...etc...you can probably find out if she is open to the idea by just hanging and talking...go from there