Curious about Couples

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by BlueLizard, Feb 6, 2011.

1. BlueLizard

BlueLizard New Member

So I've been lurking here for a couple weeks...and have enjoyed every minute I have spent on here. Some of you are so entertaining...some of you are very knowledgeable...ALL of you are great.

But I was wondering...how many couples are on here? My wife,Dreamer, is here...and I've seen other, older posts from couples. Lots of posts deal with "SO"'s...but I'm curious to know if they participate on here.

Dreamer and I learn so much from each other...but we are always interested in knowing what other couples have to say...

2. backcheck64

Gold Member

My wife isn't, I bounce some of the questions off of her and ask her oppinion, but what little time she spends on the computer is usually email and research on healthier eating and fitness. She isn't a member of any fourms where I'm on half a dozen or so.

3. AGFUNK

Gold Member

My husband knows that I'm on here and reads some of the posts with me, but he's not a member.

4. Mittimer

Gold Member

I'm like a few others. My husband isn't on the forum but occasionally will read the posts with me or even get on video chat and bullshit around with me and other members. Those who spend time talking to me, talk to him too. :)

5. awakened

awakened New Member

My husband and I are both members here.

6. nurseharley

Gold Member

ok i'm not a couple so excuse me posting lol

a few months ago i was telling the guy i've been interested in for a while now about the site and he asked to see my profile, he read some of my posts and my stupid little blog and he said it made him feel sick. i didnt think he'd really care since he knows how sexual i am but he eventually got over it and said he didn't. he read a thread i posted in about how a girl likes to be complimented and now he always randomly tells me i'm 'kind hearted' to poke fun and it makes me want to slap him lol

but anyway, my point is i dont think some wives/husbands/boyfriends/girlfriends would be happy about their SO being on here for whatever reason :shrug

7. Trond

Gold Member

My wife knows that I'm here, but she really isn't that interested. Maybe she should be though :eyes