...Curiosity

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by BluShrtVigilanT, Jun 18, 2007.

1. BluShrtVigilanT

BluShrtVigilanT New Member

Ok, so I concider myself bi-curious, although I DEFINATELY love women, as the label says, I'm just curious as to see what it's like with a guy. I noticed that there are very little gay/lesbian/bi threads on here so I'm not expecting much from this but I figured I have to at least try.

Any advice on to how to go about this? Like places to go, how to get someone to approach me ect?

2. oscitate

oscitate New Member

I'm not bi or curious, but I do know that if you need to find anything like that in almost any city, a good place to start would be the Internet or any publications that cater to that demographic. Some cities' GLBT communities aren't as connected or organized, but more than likely you'll find what you need by searching your city name and looking for a club. Alternatively, you could find a completely online community and try and just post a few messages with your city name in it.

3. vampire raver

vampire raver New Member

Well it depends if you are looking for a relationship or just a experience,

If you are looking for a experience you can go to a gay club, every time I go I get hit on
    I was also curious and ended up making out with a guy but it didn't do anything for me, however, ladyboys get me hard but never had a experience with them

So yeah just go to a gay club and you probably won't have any trouble finding a one night stand