Curine. Does it bother you?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Jayce, May 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jayce

Gold Member

Curine = my made up word for cum + urine.

Example. Your girlfriend/wife/spouse/significant other has explosive orgasms. Whether you're using your hand, your lil man, or whatever your sick twisted mind may be using, does it gross you out if you realize she's unknowingly urinating all over you as she orgasms? Are you the type of person to dive in and lap it all up, casually suggest a shower, or scream EWWWW AHHHHHH and then runs away?

And ladies - How do you feel? Is it embarrassing for you? Or do you just figure "Well, if he's playing with that area which is where I piss from anyway, he should be a man about it and deal with it!!"

Just curious. ;)

2. Master9804

Gold Member

Now as far as I Know. Hotbabe has never peed while I was down there eatting her tasty pussy or licking her awesome ass. If the ass is tasty too, then something is wrong. LOL
    But anyway, If she did, it didn,t bother me any cause I kept on going. To be honest I don,t think I would run to the bathroom if she did and I knew. When I,m down there I,m on a Mission. So I wouldn,t stop anyway. But If she had to, Hotbabe would tell me first. She is really sweet and respectful about things like that.

#2 Master9804, May 22, 2006
    Last edited: May 22, 2006
  3. Howie_t

Howie_t New Member

The woman whom I had my very first sexual encounter with ejaculated when she had her orgasm and I was fingering her while I was eating her out.She did it all in my face and mouth and what I tasted,didn't taste anything like urine.Of course I was totally suprised when it happened,but after we had finished doing what we wre doing,I left and went home and the next day she had me to come back over and she sat me down and explained to me about what had happened that night before as well as explained and showed me that day how it all happens as well as what to do to get her to do it.I was truely turned on by it and knowing that I could make a woman ejaculate when she orgasm.I have even had a experience with another woman recently (last year) who ejaculate when she orgasm and hers didn't taste nor smell like urine either.

4. pussycat69

Gold Member

My b/f goes 'down there' pretty much everyday,and as far as I know,I've never peed while I came.He definitely would have said something.
    Maybe she has a weak bladder.I don't know.All us women are different I guess.I do know that I wouldn't want to pee while I was cumming.

5. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

Forgive me if I am not totally understanding what you are saying...

On occassion, a woman CAN and DOES shoot a liquid which is NOT urine.

6. Jayce

Gold Member

I understand, but it just FELT like urine. I'm not saying it was, I'm just strongly assuming it was urine. But it didn't bother me, not the slightest bit. And it's only happened once or twice. In fact, the one time when it happened in a pretty huge amount, I was using my hands on my gf while she was standing. I threw her over my shoulder and continued going, and when she went it felt like she had accidently pissed.

I didn't mind at all, piss doesn't bother me. If she blew an explosive amount of diarrheal chunks on me that's a different story. I kind of felt proud of myself, knowing I pushed her so far to a point where she couldn't take it, and that happened. :)

7. Rose

Gold Member

Okay - so now I DO understand.... you don't know it, but you just engaged her 'G-spot" (happens quite often while fingering). when this happens, most women feel a strong sense of 'having to pee'. It is because the g-spot is very close to the urinary tract , and the pressure can give her the same initial sensation.
    Many men are not able to engage this part of a woman's sensuality. There is a definite moment when the vaginal area begins to 'squirt' or secrete liquid. You can hear and feel it as you are fingering her. HER sensations are at first almost 'uncomfortable'. But if she allows herself to relax and enjoy the new sensations, it is quite pleasurable... and somehow she KNOWS she has just experienced something very new!!

Google it and enjoy what you have just discovered. ;)

8. BiBiBaby

BiBiBaby New Member

i still find it embarrassing and i've been with my man for going on 3 years now

9. gurlcat

gurlcat New Member

it's pee. many people (male and female) want to call it "ejaculate" because
    they think of pee as gross. they ALWAYS say, "well, it didn't smell like pee," but if you've had a baby or worked in a nursing home like i have, you'd know that urine takes a little while to start stinking, after being exposed to air.
    bottom line: if you like your gal pissing on you--cool. if not, politely ask her to drain her bladder before sex.

10. BiBiBaby

BiBiBaby New Member

been there done that.... it doesnt work

and i'll dig for them but i have actually read studies showing that female ejaculate does not contain Urea which is the main substance in urine

found some

11. Rose

Gold Member

Okay - I am giving very personal, private info here - -
    My urine, historically, has an extremely strong odor. Has for several years. It fucking stinks from the time it hits Oxygen - - FACT!

When I am aroused on my G-spot, and subsequently emit fluid in an uncontrollable manner, there is no odor - no scent.
    Trust me (though I know some may not :shrug ) - if I had "pee'd", everyone would have known it. GROSS ! There is no mistaking my urine smell. Thorn usually thinks I 'crapped'.... - nope - just pee'd, baby.
    ...well?.... I told you I was giving very personal, private info here!

So, :blahblah Don't tell me that my G-spot flow is urine.....
    ...and I am saying this in my most diplomatic, kind, but firm voice.
    [​IMG]

Now, where is my glass of wine? ;)

#11 Rose, May 24, 2006
    Last edited: May 24, 2006
  12. BiBiBaby

BiBiBaby New Member

*pours Rose a glass of White Zin* (my fav, hope you don't mind its all I have, but how fitting that I might pour you a glass of 'rose' wine)

13. Rose

Gold Member

[​IMG]

thanks, honey! I was beginning to feel the shakes. :lol

14. gurlcat

gurlcat New Member

like i said, people have such a strange aversion about urine that they will deny it any way possible. jayce, if you like your girl's reaction to orgasm, don't sweat it. enjoy!

15. Rose

Gold Member

Well how about that! I agree -
    "don't sweat it. ENJOY!!"

:rofl

16. pussycat69

Gold Member

Hey,we're all different...to each his(or her)own;).Just enjoy it whatever it may be!!

17. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

I'll be honest and admit that I'm not crazy about it. An ex of mine used to do that on a regular basis when I was giving her head. I don't have a sense of smell, so I'm not a good one to say whether it was pee or not, but it was sure a lot like it. She thought it was. Being a gentleman, I always told her I didn't think so, but I was lying. :shifty It always meant a change of sheets.

My late wife would sometimes pass gas when she orgasmed from getting head. Sometimes having no sense of smell is a good thing!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.