Cunt.

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Slick2, Jun 2, 2007.

1. Slick2

Slick2 New Member

So, yeah. I often hear people use the word pussy in reference to the vagina. But I personally hate it, I also know that a lot of people hate the using the word cunt for it...I love it, like LOVE IT... Anyone with me?

2. LaVitaDolce

LaVitaDolce New Member

I don't really say the word cunt unless I am talking about someone. :)

3. Bella

Gold Member

I don't particularly like the word "cunt" :(
    ~Bella

4. Barbwire

Gold Member

I will use it to describe someone I dislike, but I would never use it as a name for my beloved pussy.

5. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

Same here vagina or pussy only, never cunt as im with the others its a word used to describe a complete asshole in one word "cunt"

6. luv269

luv269 New Member

I like the term "cunny"

Dont know why, I just do.

7. Slick2

Slick2 New Member

Strange how people have different preferences. ALL of my friends (girls) hate it and go mad if I say but all my guy friends love it...weird

8. RainbowMuncher

I hate all slang terms.. lol.. I'll be talking about it and say "vagina" and my family looks at me strange.. lol same with the word penis.. i just really dislike slang..heh, but for some reason, i love using those words..lol.. i randomly use them for close to no reason.. gets me strange looks.. i think thats why i do it. I love the strange looks.. hehe

9. Slick2

Slick2 New Member

I know what you mean a lot of them wreck my head and for some reason it's the less crude ones that I can't stand, especially pussy and cock...yuk

10. RainbowMuncher

lol.. yea..I use the word pussy if i am making fun of someone..XD but, that's about it, same with the word cock.. my friend and i randomly say "suck my cock" <.< which is now referring to "a rooster tied to our ankles"..lol because my mom said she was gonna tie roosters to our ankles.. -shrug- Slang terms, though I can understand why people might want to use them, just seem offensive to me and childish, like the person isn't mature enough to use the proper words.

11. Slick2

Slick2 New Member

Absolutely. I suppose I personally only really use them in a sexual situation with my boyfriend not in everyday life.

12. lickablesue

lickablesue New Member

i dont mind it, in the right place at the right time i sometimes use it myself, hey in the heat of the moment im not always thinking about been a lady lmao

13. us_desertwolf

us_desertwolf New Member

In gamer society, junt is derived from cunt. Which means jolly cunt....which means noob. Really, I dont mind cunt. One word that sounds close to that that I do hate is cunny. I hate that word! bleh!

14. Jessie

Jessie New Member

You are all a bunch of cunny funts!

15. lummy

lummy New Member

Dick, cock, penis, pussy, vagina, cunt...
    Does it matter?

16. Clark

Clark Member

cunt... pussy... muff... snatch...

cock... dick... schlong...

I don't care.

In truth, the only terms I try to avoid are "penis" and "vagina".

Don't get me wrong, I don't dislike those words. But when someone uses them, it's usually because they don't want to use the words "cock" and "cunt"

Why?

Why don't we want to use those words? After all, we're all referring to the same things. What does it matter what we call it?

Frequently, the answer to that question is because people feel that those words are vulgar, obscene, or just plain dirty.

Newsflash:

On the physical level, sex is raw. It's not sophisticated. It's me sticking my dick in your cunt over and over again until I squirt spooj into you. Sex is you spreading your legs to display that your cunt is already wet from wanting me to fuck you and welcoming me to cram my cock in you.

No.. don't skip that paragraph. Read it.

That's sex.

That's humanity. It's what we are.

Now, you can candy it up all you want, but it boils down to that simple truth, and accepting that allows us break down traditional fears.

Don't be afraid to ask me to eat your pussy.

Don't be afraid to tell me you want me to fuck your cunt harder with my cock.

Don't be afraid to call it a cunt... pussy... muff... snatch...

Don't be afraid.

It's okay.

Say it. Say it again.

Practice saying it, because the more you say it, the more you'll realize that there's nothing wrong with saying it.

I'd rather leave the terms "penis" and "vagina" to the doctors of the world and enjoy the rest of our sexual vocabulary.

17. willys525

willys525 New Member

I've known a couple of girls that couldn't stand the word "cunt".

18. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

Excellent post, Clark. Words are just that...words.

Cunt is just a word. I don't find it particularly offensive any more or less than any of the other words for the female genitalia: pussy, snatch, twat, bearded clam, beaver, etc. Here in Sweden they call it a mouse. :lol

However, the word cunt is especially enjoyable because (not unlike the word dick) it can be used to refer to genitalia and also to a person of questionable character.

19. Slick2

Slick2 New Member

I totally agree that they are just words, nothin to be afraid of. I just personally prefer to leave the slang terms for the bedroom or in a joke. Great post Clark :lol

20. profmanque

profmanque New Member

I'm a newbie. How pleasant to see a civil discussion on an interesting question.

The c word has always carried a coarse connotation with me & I've avoided it. (Well, except fot that old joke about the women's track team.) It seems nowadays, however, that the word is losing some of its old tarnish.

"Glistening pink folds" suits me. At some stage of passion, though, I suppose that's a bit wordy.