Cunnilingus tips

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by rockyraccoon2, Nov 7, 2009.

1. rockyraccoon2

rockyraccoon2 New Member

Hi all, I need some help. I went down on a girl last night and it was great. I was there for about 5-10 minutes and she said she liked it but it didn't look like she was approaching orgasm so I stopped. She said that she's never cum from that, but also said that none of her previous partners ever liked giving oral. I really liked the way she smelled and tasted, and really want to make her cum that way, but I'm so inexperienced. It was dim (candle light) and I couldn't see too much, so I started licking whatever I could see, and then sucked on what I think was her clit. Then I put in 1 finger, then 2, and continued licking/sucking. So I guess my question is:

1. What am I doing wrong? Any improvement tips on how I can make her cum this way?
    2. Are some girls just not able to cum this way? I thought this was the easiest way for a girl to cum in general, so I'm wondering if she hasn't cum this way because no one (including myself) has done it properly. Thanks!

2. Falsehope

Falsehope New Member

Some girls/women are more sensitive then others, some cum in a short amount of time while others it may take more time then just your 5-10 minute trip down to her lusty mound. Take your time and explore. Watch for how she reacts to certain touches, different pressures and by all means, ask her "How's this feel" or say "oh, you like that" if you get a positive reaction. Or, you don't have to say anything at all once you get that "GOOD" reaction. Practice makes perfect my friend. The right combination of tongue, finger/s and sucking will get you where you want to be... See if you can't manage to get her doing the butt cheek crawl up the bed or across the floor, but don't stop...She'll thank you for it later... At least from my experience...You'll get many good ideas from the folks here, male and female...

3. HardRocker

Gold Member

That's good advice from Falsehope. In your case, consider this: first timers sometimes are too aggressive, which can be a turn-off for her. Fast and wild might be fine for when you've already discovered all of her triggers, it's bad for exploring.

When you first start having oral with a new pussy, you have to be very relaxed - not quite to the point of yawning, but go slowly. It's important for you to find a comfortable position, because you're going to be there for a while, maybe 15 - 30 minutes. You should make some loving noises too, she'll love that. If you get impatient, it can kill her desire to have you down there thrashing around.

Like you said, you know where the clit is supposed to be, but it's not well defined on some women. As you move your tongue around the orbit of her inner labia, when you get to the top move straight up a bit and you will be in the neighborhood. Probe there for a while and wait for her to react. Maybe all you'll be able to find is the firm area of her clitoral hood. When you do, concentrate on that with increased pressure and then you can speed up your flicking. If she gets excited, the clit itself may protrude enough to actually touch it with your tongue. If you can't find the opening at the front of the hood and wiggle the tip of your tongue in to touch it, don't worry, the pressure and motion on the outside will be enough for now (her clit may be too sensitive to withstand your direct touch).

Now kick off your training wheels and start experimenting. If she starts getting off, keep doing exactly whatever you're doing no matter how long it takes or how bad your neck, back and tongue hurts.

Until you get that far, leave the fingers out of it, because that may be distracting her. That should get you started.

Here is a primer by Bella. She doesn't come around much, but I'm sure she'd be happy someone is using her tips. I think she re-printed this from an internet article:

http://www.sexualforums.com/talk/showthread.php?t=4614

And don't read any of gentleman steve's posts on the subject because he's a dufus.:lol Seriously.

4. ninja08hippie

ninja08hippie Official SF Hugger
    Gold Member

As for the licking wherever part. The clitoris is the best spot, it's located at the top of the vagina under some skin. {i} It's the dot in the i there :p Licking all around the vagina feels good for her, so do that for a while, but when you want to get her to cum, go to the clit and keep the rhythm steady. It's made of the same nerves as your penis, and reacts the same way, so think of it like what you want her to do to her. Good head involves a lot of licking all over the shaft and balls, but you're not going to come that way, you need for her to keep a steady rhythm on your dick. Same goes for her.

One finger is probably all you need, two is good, but from what I've been told there is little difference in sensation, I mean it's still really small compared to a dick. Your aim with your finger is to rub her g-spot, not fill her up. Her g spot is located on the top of her vagina, between 2 and 4 inches in usually. Usually she'll complain that it makes her feel like going to the bathroom for a minute or two, then it should feel great for her.

There is no such thing as a girl who can't cum from oral, only guys who are doing it wrong. At least, I've never met her. :) Cheers and happy licking.

5. pakua

pakua New Member

i'll have to read more of that... long post you linked to at some point, rocker - thanks.

i really really like teasing girls - i think that's a good thing to do to begin with. you should build her anticipation and wait until she's begging for it ;). so before you start going at it, just kind of lick around her snatch and breathe on it, touch the insides of her thighs.. that kind of thing. then maybe do something less passive like put your tongue actually inside of her rather than a finger, and move it around. then move on to the rest. :D

i agree with falsehope, because i've been with a girl who took for ever to get anywhere and another who was the opposite.