[M4W] Cunnilingus-centred relationship

Discussion in 'Adult Personals' started by Lickety Split, Jan 1, 2015.

1. Lickety Split

Lickety Split New Member

For some time, I have had a fantasy of being there to orally please a lady without even any requirement for anything in return. I think it would be exciting to find a lovely woman who appeciates a cuddle, a slow massage, and a pleasant licking out for as long as she wants it.

I realize that may not be that uncommon among men, but it seems to offer a lot of benefits to the woman, especially if she is one of those who enjoys oral sex more than intercourse. A way to let off steam with a male friend without needing to feel obligated to return the favour, and of course more safe than intercourse too.

I'd be interested to know what women's thoughts would be on this kind of relationship. Perhaps it could be a useful stopgap when you're between boyfriends, to have a special "oral partner" to call upon!

On the offchance a lady reading this who finds the idea intriguing, I would love to discuss/explore the idea further! And if you are based in the south or south-west England, then even better!

Steve