Cunnilingus and ass

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by RockyRaccoon, Feb 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RockyRaccoon

RockyRaccoon New Member

Question about cunnilingus

When you're down there eating a woman out, since the vagina is so close to the asshole, do you smell the asshole?

Also, I've seen movies where a girl is eaten out from behind or she sits on her partner's face reverse-cowgirl style. This looks really erotic, but doesn't this mean that the partner's nose is right in her asshole?

I know she can shower beforehand, but I like spontaneous sex, and I'm worried that if I go down, im gonna smell poop. Thanks.

2. HerHubby

HerHubby The SF Poet Laureate
    Gold Member

Well, don't know about your girl friend, however, I have found that my wife's whole "bottom area" smells very pleasant to me when she is very aroused and I am "down there" licking her. Once she had gas and did fart and that got a bit intense so I had to hold my breath, however, once the gas attack passed, I lubed up my finger, stuck it up her butt as a plug and continued what I was doing. Occasionally you might get a "little whiff of Jiff", so to speak, but I have found that to be rare. My wife usually smells very good down there! Now, of course, if your girlfriend has had a meal of burritos, cabbage and other gas producing foods and maybe drunk a carbonated beverage to go along with it, you may need a gas mask or be able to hold your breath for an extended time.

3. HardRocker

Gold Member

I don't seem to notice it. but I remember wondering the same thing before actually going there too. But I hate it when I find a little piece of paper rolled up in her hair, HA!

4. Misa

Misa New Member

Haha! Just make sure your girlfriend showers everyday. :p We don't stink XD

5. Elvis

Elvis Member

I don't want to get embroiled in a for/against bidet topic here, but if you're excited, licking a nice anus can be erotic, especially if there's a chance of pushing your little buddy in there later!
    There's a certain point when the aroma is overcome by the moment and anything goes!
    Apparently there are more germs on facial lips than any other part of the body, or so I read somewhere.

6. Fliteskates

Fliteskates Member

A girls ass smells like ass, but not crap. It is hard to explain the scent, but you will come to like it, believe me.

Every woman is going to have some kind of scent.

It isn't like you will be down there and smell nothing.

I remember before I had sex I wondered the same things...and when i first started to have sex I wasn't sure if my g/f smelled natural or something was wrong.

So I asked more experienced friends and found out she smelled normal.

No groin area is going to smell like Irish Spring lol.. but when you are with someone you start to love their scent... it reminds you of them.. of having sex.. and I love the way my g/f jucies smell on me when we are done having sex... or the scent from her ass.. it doesn't smell to me.

7. HardRocker

Gold Member

True, but the germs on the facial lips aren't likely to be hepatitis or e-coli germs either.
    The Westminister dog show last night reminded me of dog lovers saying dog lips have less germs than people lips too. That's what they say to people who are grossed out when they kiss their pooch. While it may be true, I know my dog eats cat shit whenever possible. :puke

8. doberman

doberman New Member

no-one (of the male AS the female crowd) here on this board that has ever stuck their tongue up their loved ones anus? maybe fucked him/her with his/her tongue? i tought i was on :sf, not some.. whatever! well, i have, more than one! and usually they all enjoyed it! i am a real kink i suppose..

besides, gay man/woman have a name for this: "rimming" is the expression

9. heelfetish

Gold Member

Rimming (with protection) has long appealed to me. Sadly my wife doesn't feel the same way about it. So no, I've never done it, and probably never will. :shrug

10. Barbwire

Gold Member

OMG, HH, you certainly have a way with words. I laughed out loud at your post, you're too funny, man!

Back to the topic at hand, (nose?) I am very sensitive to smells,(even imaginary ones) and I just can't stomach getting near hubby's pooper with my mouth. He, on the other hand doesn't seem to have a problem with doing it to me, on his own accord, thank goodness.

11. NaughtyKnickers

Gold Member

I have thought of this often, too! When I know hubby and I are having a night of play I carefully analyze everything I eat or drink, completely terrified of putting forth the kind of scenario HH shared! :lol

I enjoy rimming my husband, but only in the shower. I let him wash up well, then I hop in with him. :) I'll usually get on my knees behind him and put slippery hair conditioner all over my hand, reach between his legs and stroke him while I kiss his thighs and nice butt and eventually I work my way to rimming him.

We've been together now 8 years, and I just started this a few years ago. I never dreamed I'd do such a thing, but over time it just happened, and I'm glad it did. :)
    Things I have germ or slight 'eew' issues with, we just do in the shower, and then it doesn't seem like such a big deal. :)

12. doberman

doberman New Member

i can think of many different things in the shower.. some, some may consider real, mhm, euwww..., since showers, "golden" showers pop into mind..

13. NaughtyKnickers

Gold Member

14. HerHubby

Gold Member

I love it when I entertain you all even though I tell the truth! Makes my heart glad! ;>

Yeah, I too was watching the Westminster dog show! Some of those dogs look great, however, I would never allow any dog of mine to have fur done like some of those dogs! WHOA! My dog, a mixed breed Rottweiler/German Shepherd just looked up at me, adoringly and wagged his tail!

My wife and I used to know a couple who had a show dog, a Doberman named "RA" (after the Egyptian god). RA was a character! They had cats and he just LOVED the cats, however, he also LOVED to eat their poop! The couple used to try to break him of eating the cat poop by spraying sour apple spray in his mouth (that and cinnamon are sometimes used to try to break dogs of bad habits instead of whacking them with newspapers, etc. - it's humane and I have found that they often work) when they caught him at it. RA did not like the sour apple spray but he loved the cat poop so much that he would go eat the cat poop the go find his "mommy" (the female of the couple) and sit down in front of her with his mouth open to accept the sour apple spray, knowing that he'd been "bad" but willing to endure the spray so that he could eat the cat poop!

Oh, regarding the rimming, I would be willing to do that with my wife, if she'd let me (she won't, sigh), however, if I was doing that, afterwards I would go rinse my mouth and gargle with full strength listerine for about 30 seconds (sort of like RA with the sour apple spray, ha, ha ;>) and brush my teeth with flouride toothpaste just to make sure that I didn't get an infection. However, any number of times, I have licked my wife's clit and tongue fucked her vagina and then have fallen asleep after we made love without washing to oral hygiene and it did not cause any problems. The difference between analinguis and cunnilinguis is that licking the anus can put your tongue in touch with a lot of bacteria while the vagina is (unless the woman has some sort of infection) fairly clean (babies come through there when being born, after all).

Oh well, I will be watching the Westminster dog show again tonight! I cheer for the larger breed dogs, ha, ha! ;>

15. HerHubby

Gold Member

Sorry about some typos above. I tend to write quickly and don't edit before posting as well as I should! 'Scuse me! "Blush"! For some reason the system won't let me attach smilies or edit anymore so I have to leave my posts with the boo boos included. No doubt Puss will spray my mouth with sour apple spray! ;>

16. doberman

doberman New Member

she'll better do so!!! and fucking SOUR too!!!

you know i adore you for your german skills, altough you're american, AT LEAST YOU FUCKING TRY!!! thats just great man.. :D :lol

17. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

I have never rimmed anyone,
    Although I don't mind licking her butt
    and hole but I have never put my tongue
    in it.
    But most of us take a shower before
    a planned evening of sex so licking is in
    and it sure feels good to have it done
    and it feels good to pleasure your partner.

Joke---When preforming oral,
    One slip of the lip and your in the world of shit.

Hiker
    :sf

18. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

I may add that I didn't say I wouldn't
    if the right occasion arose

Hiker:sf

19. RockyRaccoon

RockyRaccoon New Member

Well the thing about rimming is the bacteria that you get (E. Coli) is far more dangerous than normal bacteria on your body. E. Coli is what gives food poisoning, which is why restaurant employees must wash hands.

So you guys and gals who rim without thorough washing first don't mind this risk?

Also, even if she did shower, if she poops or has a big fart afterwards it could dirty up the area with E. Coli again. Do you girls just not poop or fart after showering? Also, showering for preparation beforehand ruins spontaneous sex.

I guess this is kind of offtopic since the original question was regarding smell - but I guess you guys/gals are right - a woman's ass smells good during arousal, and not like just poop.

20. NaughtyKnickers

Gold Member

I don't think anyone indicated that they participate in rimming their partner without their partner showering.

And as for me, yes, I pay close attention to what I eat before I know my partner may be going down there, for a whole variety of reasons.

Yeah, these preventative measures might inhibit spontaneous activity, but if it's something a person wants to do, it's better to do it with a little preparation than not do it at all!

And if you want to perform oral on a girl totally spontaneously, be realistic and accept the fact that her body will have certain scents and tastes. Most men don't mind them so long as the woman is reasonably clean and healthy down there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.