[Ask a Girl] Cunilingus Abilities... Duds or Studs?

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by Cappy_Dick, Jul 8, 2014.

1. Cappy_Dick

Gold Member

I was having a conversation with an ex lover. We are good friends now. We are comfortable talking about anything and I highly value her opinions. She's a broker of truth, which is a rare human quality. Anyway, one time we got on the topic of things sexual. We somehow ended up on the topic of Cunilingus Abilities. She ended up telling me "Cappy, you should really pat yourself on the back". "Of all the men I have been with (50 or more), you're only one of two that could make me cum that way". I have been told I was the best at that before, but I was "with" them at the time, so it could have been patronizing. But, between the fact that 20 years had passed since we had been lovers and that this gal is a strong believer in speaking the truth, it got me to thinking...

Is the average guy really that poor at giving oral? Is it an exceptional ability that a guy can get you off that way? If you've had someone really good at it, what made it that way for you?

Another friend once told me that she only lets guys eat her for their enjoyment, as not a one has ever made her cum from it. How common is this? If guys can't get you off this way do you still enjoy it? I have also had a couple I was with as a mature adult that had never had anyone do it for them before me. I know that there's the odd person here and there that's totally against giving oral ever, but is this more common than I think? Input from the ladies would be much appreciated.

xx

2. HotForHoney

Gold Member

I don't usually find it that enjoyable.

3. Cappy_Dick

Gold Member

When it is enjoyable, what makes it that way?

xx

4. HotForHoney

Gold Member

He devoured me. Went at it like it was a pie eating contest....that allowed the use of fingers.

5. Doitagain

Verified Gold Member

Apparently I used to be very good. Always make then cum ( aside from a girl I dated that had only cum 3 times in her life and two of them she woke up masturbating). But my current lady is not really into getting oral just wants the dick. So I get to do it few and far between but she does cum. I just do not get to get into it and eat it like I want, what feels great to me. So I am not sure I am good anymore...but try try again I suppose!

6. bettyisback

One dud and one stud.

One is an ex and the other has stolen my heart.

Guess which is which. :cool:

#6 bettyisback, Jul 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 8, 2014
    Married M Nh and phish like this.
  7. Cappy_Dick

Gold Member

I suspect the new one. I hope that all works out for you. It sucks being so far away from the one you want to be with.

xx

bettyisback likes this.
  8. JonJo

Gold Member

I have never met a woman that didn't like it (pie eating technique or not) or cum from it, some more than others.
    I did have one partner who found the sensations too intense to want it every 'session', the results were so overwhelming for her that once she'd got her senses back she was completely drained figuratively and literally and satisfied. Because of that I wasn't all that keen on it either.

ply, naughty4u and HotForHoney like this.
  9. HotForHoney

Gold Member

Prove it....on me

ply and KANEHODDER like this.
  10. JonJo

Gold Member

The first, second, third, fourth ..................... chance I get :p hey that's a good emoticon for this thread :)

HotForHoney likes this.
  11. HotForHoney

Gold Member

Much better than :rolleyes:

12. Cappy_Dick

Gold Member

That's one challenge I would take, given my all but flawless track record with it. The only one I wasn't sure did, I had only been with once. It really wasn't one of my memorable experiences and the relationship came to a grinding halt a couple days later as she became meanly and smothering-ly possesive.

xx

ply and JonJo like this.
  13. JonJo

Gold Member

I meant that in this thread it could be a licking tongue, not a sticky out tongue - oh, I don't know :)

14. JonJo

Gold Member

Ouch, not nice.

15. Rosa_g

S T U D

:cool:

16. NedF

Verified Gold Member

My first wife trained me very well.

I get in tune to the woman's reactions/ progression and very my technique accordingly. When I am with a woman for the first time I lick and learn.

If you do it right and keep her happy, you in turn get to visit Nirvana more often, a win - win situation!

naughty4u and bettyisback like this.
  17. danrb007

Gold Member

I have been told by every woman that I have been with that I have a very talented tongue

naughty4u likes this.
  18. minskminx

Gold Member

My experience is that most men are not very skilled in this activity. In fact it can put me out of my mood if it is done badly so I'd rather not have it, if it is done badly, to be honest.

I don't mean to offend any one but I can't help notice it is mostly men saying how good they are! :)

thunderseed, naughty4u and Amature like this.
  19. NedF

Verified Gold Member

That actually goes both ways. I have found very few woman that know how to really satisfy me orally. The few that could knew how to also use their tongues, hands, fingers, suction etc. to take me over the top.

I think it all comes down to communication. If the guy is not doing it right, tell him what he needs to do to please you. My teacher was very open and honest.

naughty4u likes this.
  20. Cappy_Dick

Gold Member

Men tend to brag to stroke their own egos, especially in the presence of other men. The one's that brag the loudest and self proclaim their prowess are usually duds. Guys that give you a straight answer when asked and refer to what they have been told, tend to be the studs.

I've only said that I've been told how good I am and that seemingly most men aren't, so the whole purpose of this thread is to unlock this mystery. Actually this reminds me of a time of when my then girlfriend introduced me to a friend that was interested in an mff with us. She asked me a bunch of sexual questions and I gave her straight answers. She says to my GF, "he's a bit boastful, isn't he"? to which my GF replied "no... he's just telling the truth".

xx