Cumming without touch

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by loveitrough, Dec 2, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. loveitrough

Gold Member

I saw a show on the discovery channel where a girl could make herself cum without being touched. They did a MRI while she was doing this. Seams like she could tap into a part of her brain and make herself cum. What a concept. :brow

2. dave_30

dave_30 New Member

lol easy for woman... Just learn how to excercise your internal vaginal muscels

Just need to practice preactice.. etc.. Pluss if you can give your BF/husband a nice tight squeez with it while he is inside you.. Wow.. He will never want to leave you alone lol. :)

3. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

That's pretty amazing alright, but I've heard of others who can do it. And we've all heard of the teen guys who **ooops** cum before they get there.

In the past few years I've learned to have Tantric Orgasms. It wasn't anything I was working towards; it just happened. I called them "female type" orgasms because they're more or less full-body Os. I don't ejaculate with them; they just cause an internal tingling that moves all over my body, intensifying until they explode like a lightening bolt going out the top of my head (or sometimes my chest).

I've never had one without a touch, but sometimes a touch is all it takes, and not necessarily to the genitals. The best thing about them is that, like women, I can have several.

Anyway, the reason I brought that up in this thread is because I really have to place myself in the right frame of mind for it to work. Once in that mental state it doesn't take much to set me off. My wife's finger tips, lightly brushing on a nipple for a minute can have me screaming. (It's kinda embarrassing, but I like it, and she likes her new-found digital powers.)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.