cumming while fingered

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by burton, May 21, 2007.

1. burton

burton New Member

So i've rarely gotten my girlfriend to cum a lot while i finger her, but the other day i had her lie on her stomach while i was fingering her from behind, and then she got on her knees, so her ass was up in the air, and while i was fingering her that way i was completely on her g spot and the finger outside was sliding up and down on her clit and she came more than 3 times that session, and said she had multiple orgasms shes never had before. we've never done much in that position b/c she is self conscious about her ass, even though she has an amazing body... but besides the point, do any of you ladies find it easier to get off by that way?

2. bubbajr

bubbajr New Member

for some reason for my girl to cum while fingering her she has to be on her tummy on or her knees i could never get her to cum when she was on here back

3. Princess_Olga

Princess_Olga New Member

I've had similar experiences- being fingered whilst on my back or standing up is pleasant enough (depending on which guy was doing it), but with this one guy, he did the reach-under during doggy-style and OMG I actually came from that!