Cumming vaginally...any ideas?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by wholetmydawgout, Dec 24, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wholetmydawgout

My friend has trouble getting his girlfriend to cum vaginally even though she gets off immediately when he goes down on her. She has tried masturbating till she cums but gave up as she was getting closer.
    Any ideas?

2. Logger

Gold Member

This was posted under General Chit Chat

Promising gadget is at http://www.slightesttouch.com. It is apparently adjustable. The points used are actaully on the lower inside, toward the front of the legs, about 5 inches above the ankles. I need to review my accupressure book.

The gizmo has adjustable intensities. It is supposed to get a woman ready to orgasm, with the next Slightest Touch. $200.00. Money back guarantee. Not many asking for their money back.

How are the massage techniques? I like the massage instruction tape from http://www.esalen.org

What about Mood, Music, Lighting, candles, etc?

Logger

3. farspark

farspark New Member

From conversations that I've had with female friends, different female bodies difference in erogenous zones. Some women swear by the 'g-spot' and some I've meet even go so far as to claim it doesn't exist. My girl friend *definately* has a g-spot, but I would never get ANY action if I tried to leap for it right at the beginning of sex. It's something that has to be worked up to. If a women is not fully aroused, trying to find the 'g-spot' is going to be a failed activity.

My recommendation for your 'friend' (wink wink) is to pay heaps of attention to his partner's clitoris first - lick around it, over it, spread the labia with your fingers and flick the clitoris sideways with your tongue, spell your name out on it with your tongue, spell the alphabet, lick from the opening of her vagina to the tip of her clit... etc etc... Don't underestimate the power of the clitoris. The clitoris is your friend. At this point, when your friend's partner's cunt is well and truely wet, lick one finger and place the tip of it at the entrance of her vagina. Keep licking and generally paying attention to the clitoris. Then, ever so slowly - so slowly that she is barely noticing the movement - slide your finger into her vagina. Keep licking the clit - (getting the picture?) Don't move your finger around in her vagina, don't try to pump it in and out. Just keep it there, and as you keep licking, place a slight amount of pressure on the anterior wall of her vagina. (This is the 'front' side of her vagina). As your keep licking, very gently and very slowly explore the inside of this front wall of her vagina with your finger. Ask her to make a noise if when you do something that feels good. Listen to her breathing and feel her body movement. The key is to take your time. When you do hit the jackpot with your finger, only then deviate from the clit. You get creativity points if you start nibbling her inner thighs and kissing her belly in between lick of the clit when you are probing her 'g-spot'. Finally, ask her to talk to you when are you are doing this (but don't talk to much yourself). Say you like it when she groans when you touch her in the way she likes. If she is not a talker, ask her to hold your head and hold more firmly when your are on the right track or less firmly when you are on the wrong track.

Hope this helps. Happy fucking.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.