Cumming too soon

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by dmorlow, Sep 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dmorlow

dmorlow New Member

Ok, I can't figure out how to fix this. When I met my girlfriend and we started having sex, some reason, it took a very long time for me to hit climax. We could have sex for 3-4 hours which she climaxed 3 or 4 times in that time frame. And for some wierd reason, everytime before I'd climax, my errection would go away and I'd have to work to get it back, then I'd climax. Now... a couple months later, it's totally opposite. I swear it changed overnight. Now as soon as my penis goes into her vagina, I cum within 3 minutes easily. We barely get going. It might even be less. I'd rather go back to the old way than the way it is now. She's getting nothing out of it. (Because I know this is happening now, I usually finger her for a while just to make sure she feels good and I don't get all the pleasure.) But any ideas how I can reverse this and at least make it go back to half the way it was before. I wouldn't mind it taking at least 15 minutes.

2. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

[​IMG]

These are normally called "cock Rings" and they work
    by restricting the blood flow to your cock and are used
    primarily to stop premature ejaculation.
    The ones shown are to stop PE only, but you can also buy ones with small
    vibrators that will rub her clit while having sex therefore causing
    her to cum faster.

3. igor

Gold Member

My guess is that previously you may have been a victum of performance anxiety. Some of what you described kinda sounds like it (losing the erection and having to "work" to get it back. Sounds like now you are more "normal", having overcome the hangups you had.

3 minutes of actual PIV sex is not that unusual (3 to 5 minutes is average).
    You can see other threads on this that mention the start/stop method, delay creams, etc.....

There are other ways to have her orgasm first (manual/oral stimulation) then it doesn't matter if you don't last as long.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.