Cumming problem

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Taurine, Nov 18, 2011.

1. Taurine

Taurine New Member

Hey all i have a serious issue,

and i'm really not trying to brag because this really pisses me off,

For some reason i can't seem to cum when i am with a sexual partner, i just last forever and ever...

It seems like i don't know my penis is not enough sensitive...

my question is do you think masturbation removes some sensitivity after a while?

At first i thought it was only because i was using condoms, but recently even without them...nothing is happening. My FF feels like i'm not enough excited enough by her but that's not true...

I know usually the opposite problem...at least... they do cum.

Theres nothing less exciting that i ALWAYS have to finish myself up... i tried everything...once we lasted in bed for 4 hours....

If anyone could help out that would be really appreciated.

2. pbs

pbs
    Gold Member

I don't know what a solution might be, but the way you describe your problem, I think you're just not getting enough friction. Maybe you just need a tighter pussy, or one with lots of course hair around the opening. Sometimes I put a small toy or marble inside my SO for my 2nd or 3rd orgasm, to give me more feeling. Also, inserts tend to tighten her up a bit.

3. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Dude you have probably desensitised yourself with frequent vigorous tight fisted masturbation techniques.
    Only way I can think of solving this problem is to lay off jerking for as long as you can before having sex and when you do have you girl give your dick lots of massaging attention before insertion. Concentrate on the act of sex rather than the feel.
    Sexual arousal is as much in the head as it is physical if not more so.

4. gfireboy22

gfireboy22 New Member

I get the same problem and learned a lot. First thing is booze. If you drink to get in the mood because frankly fuck buddies do that to us, then stop. She might be loose as well, that happens more often than not as I get older. I love to jerk off, but try to abstain for a good three days prior to get really horny and that should help. Personally I find the disconnect with fuck buddies as love interests can mind fuck you all on its own whether you believe it or not. Even a one night stand has passion, but fuck buddies can get pretty cold and robotic very quickly. So, no booze, and no jerking off to get past the numbing, or mental roadblocks you face. Don't worry about the rubbers. I flat out won't fuck a woman if she insists. Nobody comment on disease either because I don't want to go off topic and discuss how I roll. If she can't take the pill for medical reasons then I give her the option of well timed rhythm method that works perfectly. Although if they have no university experience with the study of biology this can be a tricky one to convince. In that case, drop the woman and get one who doesn't care. Very very few woman make you wear rubbers if they like you enough. 1 percent I would say. Might make you pull out and cum all over them, but not too many with flat out rubber wearing.

5. Moofafa

Moofafa New Member

It's a medical problem called "retarded ejaculation". You need to see a Urologist to isolate the problem. There are a number of reasons why this happens.