Cumming inside

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by liam89, Jun 15, 2007.

1. liam89

liam89 New Member

This is mainly directed at woman but men are free to answer aswell. Do you prefer a guy to cum inside your pussy and do you like how it feels, or would you rather him cum somewhere else?
    i mean for me the feeling of cuming inside a pussy is second to none but whas it like for you?

2. Bluesy

Gold Member

There are very few nerve endings after the first 2-3" inside the vagina, so I've never actually felt a guy cum inside, but I love knowing that he has. It's special...a bonding moment for me. It makes me feel very womanly (a vagina is made to be receptacle for cum, after all!), and I like knowing that a part of him is still inside after the deed has been done. Cumming on the body can be very erotic, but I have to be in a special mood for it; it isn't something I'd want to do every time.

3. hotstuff6900

hotstuff6900 New Member

I love it. Sometimes I can feel int and others not. I love a cock throbing and pulsating as a guy cums.

4. LadyMissie

LadyMissie New Member

Bleh I kinda hate when my boyfriend cums inside me. Well I do and I don't really. If it wasn't for the horrible mess and having it slowly seep out of me for 10 minutes afterwards then I would. But I much rather he comes ON me as for easier cleanup.

But most of the time he just pulls out and catches it in his foreskin. Haha it does come in handy sometimes.