[Ask a Girl] Cumming in wife's ass

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by ranger, Dec 16, 2013.

1. ranger

ranger New Member

Just a quick summary. Happily married for 12 years with 2 young kids. After along time of attempting anal sex with the wife she finally gave it a try about a year ago. She is willing to do it about twice a month on average. Usually she will let me fuck her ass slowly for a few minutes and she has me pull out.

This past week during one of our sexual encounters I get behind her
    to fuck her pussy and she says to fuck her ass and cum inside. She is pretty reserved so this request caught me off guard. I never was allowed to finish there before. But cumming in her tight ass was awsome.

For the girls that have experienced this, was someone cumming in your ass enjoyable to you. I am also wondering why out of the blue my wife would request this? She said she just wanted me to finish in a different way when I asked her about it. Again she is pretty reserved about sex and it took years just before she would even try anal.

BritneyButt likes this.
  2. HotForHoney

Gold Member

Exbf used to cum in my ass. Didn't phase me either way. As long as I was happy in the end (haha)!

3. fairykiss

Never been sure about anal, can be painful at the time and the next day. But when I have done it cum in my ass was fine with me.

4. alwaystry

I don't get it very often but when I do she does not want me to finish inside, says she doesn't like it dripping out. As far as the request catching you off guard, I think its just like she told you. That's what my girl says.

5. Master9804

Gold Member

When I do anal with my Wife. I always cum inside her ass. She says she loves feeling my cum inside her and loves the fact a part of me is inside. Only thing we only do anal once in a while.

6. Meee

Gold Member

People grow in their sex life. Maybe she isn't as reserved as she used to be. It might be time to stop labeling her that way and just be ready for the things she comes up with.

I like having the boyfriend cum in my ass. I like to feel the pumping and jerking inside me.

boobjob, phish, wrangler and 4 others like this.
  7. clonly602

clonly602 Member

My wife like anal but not cum in her ass. She said it makes her "use the restroom more frequently" if you know what I mean. Last weekend she was really drunk and I fingered her ass while she slept...something about that womans ass drives me crazy.

8. rileyjane

I prefer he doesnt come in my ass, he has a couple of times, It is really really hot when he pulls out and cums all over my ass.........

boobjob, HotForHoney and white_flower like this.
  9. Mittimer

Gold Member

I generally dislike it just because of the cleanup. I will on occasion let my guy finish in my ass though and the feeling of his cock twitching with every pump as he empties his load is an amazing feeling.