cumming in the pussy during casual sex?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Hero0fDaHouse, Apr 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hero0fDaHouse

Hero0fDaHouse New Member

a lot of men seem to enjoy cumming in the woman's pussy and a lot of women seem to like it. does anybody do that during casual sex? i mean, unless the woman takes birth control, you risk pregnancy. is it common with casual sex or is it mainly for marriage and relationships?

2. HardRocker

Gold Member

Breaking news; some STDs can really screw up your life, that's the risk with unprotected casual sex.
    Whether or not it's common, changes nothing.

3. emerlyj

emerlyj New Member

I don't know how common it is but i would never have sex without a condom outside of a long-term relationship.

4. Elvis

Elvis Member

More breaking news:

Mankind discovers that pregnancy is caused by sexual intercourse and life is sexually transmitted.

Summary:

If oral and anal sex were more popular, the birth rate would drop dramatically.

5. Animularisen

Animularisen New Member

I like the feeling
    but i would only do it in a relastionship...

6. HardRocker

Gold Member

I thought anal sex is where lawyers came from.

7. tr0n

tr0n New Member

I wouldn't cum in her pussy in a casual relationship- the risks are too high to be manageable. I'm married though, and my wife will not let me use a condom. She insists I cum in her pussy every time (and I love it, every time!). Kids are a possibility sure, but we want children anyway.

8. NyguY

NyguY New Member

Well I can say im very lucky in that i have had about 15 partners only 3 were relationships and have never used a condom and came inside all of my partners and have walked aways STD and Dad free I understand the risks I took and dont reccomend any1 esle doing it but i enjoyed the sex more

9. funman

funman New Member

casual relationship and unprotected sex? that's irresponsible and plain stupid. Never do that.

10. nightrider1964

nightrider1964 New Member

I know a guy who actually dated a girl for a month, used condoms everytime. She eventually convinced him it was time to forget the condoms. At the time she was really pushing for a very serious relationship which eh was shying away from. Well, she had told him she was on the pill the whole time so he agreed that no condom was needed any longer. Do I have to spell out what happened? She wanted that serious relationship, was not on the pill at all and now because he is a responsible guy she has that serious (married) relationship. From what I understand things are not going well though and it probably won't last much longer. Shame on her for creating a child to further her wants and now the kid possibly grows up in a broken home. On the other hand I guess he was thinking with the wrong head at the time!

11. judgefudge

judgefudge New Member

Yeah, that's not a very good idea...

12. Darkesheart

Darkesheart New Member

:rofl

I thought that was where lawyers came from too.

13. sexaholic

sexaholic New Member

Just a plain stupid idea. This is the way to spread some nasty STD, some of them leading to serious consequences.

14. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

OMG!! I must have been on another planet when you posted this! :rofl That is so friggin' funny!!!

15. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

First of all, if it's "casual", then you really have no idea if she's REALLY on birth control. ((Note "Nightrider's" post...) - and the other point has already been stated several times. Unprotected sex leaves you open to any disease she might have... or her last casual partner... or the one before that... or the one before that.... I think you get the picture.
    STD's are transmitted by both these means as well. And a woman can, concievably, get pregnant from anal sex, as random sperm can make it's way to the vaginal cavity.

16. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

Also from any casual sex you have without protection you wouldnt know if you had caught any stds without actualy have a std checkup with your gp.

So a word of advice for all you guys and gals having unproteced casual sexual encounters...if you have done this a once or a few times or loads and believe there is nothing wrong with you, i would still suggest you go and have a check up, as some std's will be inside you and you wont know any other way except by having a through checkup....IMO.

17. sexaholic

sexaholic New Member

No IMO, necessary here, I think. Many STDs will not be detectable, especially the super common HPV.

18. hotstuff6900

hotstuff6900 New Member

Im on BC and I like guys to cum inside of me. I usually let them alot.

19. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

Bc ?

What does that stand for hotstuff ?
    I do love the feel of cumming inside a female , but ive pretty much always been extremly safe in my sexual encounters, unless i have been with the female in a longer type relatinship..

20. loveit247

Gold Member

My answer to the orriginal question. DO I HAVE STUPID WRITTEN ON MY FOREHEAD!!!

No, never, ever, forget it! I picked up HPV from my long term partner of 5 years. He didn't know he had it and we only screened for HIV, chlymidia, siph and gonnoreah before we had unprotected sex. I had cancer cut out of my cervex at 23!

Anyone who does this is a plain idiot! Anything can happen!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.