Cumming in front of group of people

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Bradley Kelly, Apr 12, 2015.

1. Bradley Kelly

Bradley Kelly New Member

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to find out if anyone shares a fantasy of mine - I find it an incredible turn on to fantasize about slowly stroking my hard cock, until I cum, with a group of people watching me. Usually it's a group of women, but sometimes women & a few men. I'd love to live this out one day, & will have to create an opportunity to do this...

Has anyone experienced this, or share the same fantasy (or any women who have a similar fantasy)?

I'd love to hear more...

2. cbrmale

Gold Member

I have done a variation of this in several gang bangs, where anything from one to ten women have sex with anything from a dozen to maybe 30 or 40 men, and this is condom-free. I generally go first or near first, and I do get turned on by the thought that many men and some women are watching every stroke until I come inside her. Most men and some women get turned on by watching sex close up, but not me and I find watching sex to be boring. My turn-on is being watched, especially close-up and especially by women.

3. smoooth

Gold Member

I've only done it on things like camfuze or ratemycock, but I found it a real turn on to know that people were probably masturbating watching me jerk off. I have a bff who likes to watch me jerk off too sometimes when she's horny. Especially love it when a woman is masturbating while I jerk off for her. I think 13 was the record of people watching me jerk and shoot. They all stayed around till the end :)

Redline1 likes this.
  4. Doitagain

Verified Gold Member

I don't think I would want to be that much of the center of attention but ya never know