Cumming from Washington State

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Kpussy, Feb 28, 2013.

1. Kpussy

Gold Member

My name is Kelly. I'm 31. I am married and because of our jobs, we live two hours apart from each other during the week. And only see each other on the weekends. Husband lives with a co worker up north while our 7 year old son and I are stuck with my oh- so-very-irritating in-laws . We've been in this situation for at least 5 years.
    I am a hunter. The husband isn't a hunter like I am. I was born to hunt!!!!! I hunt deer with my 30-30. And i want to move into a more versatile gun such as a 270, for elk. Ive harvest ed about 4 deer and 0 elk. I eventually want to hunt bear and cougar but not yet.

I'm a very sexual person. I'm open minded about sex, will try about anything. Anywhere. Especially out in the woods.
    I am a bi-curious. I would love to taste another pussy. Ive tasted my own when I finger myself then lick my fingers clean! Lol I cant get enough. Believe it or not, I am a very quiet person, and always nervous. So if the opportunity comes around that I have a pussy in front of me, I might pass even though I really really want to bury my face in that pussy..
    I do have a couple of piercings.. my clitoral hood is pierced and my nipples are pierced.
    When I'm ready to climax, I like my nipples to be pinched so thats why I got them pierced! Is so they will be easier to play with! And it heightened feelings when they get pleasure. For my hood I wanted something to rub my clit when I'm walking around and running.. I got the hood pierced hoping that will help but it didn't. :( . I think I might try for a behind the clit piercing. See if something reaching around to the front will do the trick. Or maybe do side to side hood piercing.. a bar that goes across. Right now its vertical

My sexuality stems from being alone. Its developed over time, my husband don't know how my sexuality has developed, I think he would be turned off by a lot of what makes me wet and turned off that I am the way I am. I gotta do SOMETHING when he isn't around. Lol

Well, this might be enough for right now.. Have a good day!

P.S I'll try to upload pics of my jewelry soon as I figure out how. I need to do it from my phone.

2. MordsithLove

Gold Member

Wow! Welcome to :sf Kelly!!

3. mrcock

Gold Member

welcome

4. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Best intro I have ever read!

5. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member