Cum

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Londyn, Jul 6, 2015.

1. Londyn

Gold Member

I just finished getting fucked and my bf like always bust a huge but in my wet dripping pussy...I love that but what I love the most is how I can feel when he's cumming and the bottom of my stomach swells during and after...I never use the bathroom until hours later because I like to keep the cum inside me...I love the full feeling I get from his cum..best part is we will fuck for like4 days straight and then rest for two and back at it again so I'm always full ohhhh it's soooo nice just as nice when I swallow his sweet cum ...ne one else love this

BigMur, razi, petergozinya and 8 others like this.
  2. fairlthick

Gold Member

That is so HOT!!! My gf loves my cum as well and loves it everywhere! :);)

3. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

My friend just LOVES that I cum one way or another, if one way won't work she wants to try something that will work.

4. Makio

Makio Member

I'm with you, I love being full of cum! I love the idea the filling all the way to the way it looks when it's dripping slowly out of me!... I wish I could be full of cum all the time! Not to mention it's a HUGE turn on point for me:D

#4 Makio, Jul 12, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 12, 2015
  5. woodster

Verified Gold Member

A good ejaculation is the mans pride. i work to maintain good loads every day. The release is wonderful and so beneficial to the experience. A good lover that wants to carry the seed for enjoyment is a blessing. They appreciate it for what it is.

6. Doitagain

Verified Gold Member

I always thought it was hot when the lady would go to work after and text me about reminder I left her and that it made her even hornier....I do love watching it spill out after i...or someone else cums ;-)

petergozinya, Makio and whybother like this.
  7. whybother

Gold Member

So true,

We are pretty neat and clean now about my cum, but when we were younger, my wife would love sneaking quickies so that my cum would be dripping out of her as she went about her business. She also loved having it leak out into a bathing suit or panties. At the beach, we would go up into the dunes and screw around and then head back to the blanket. As we sunned ourselves she would start to leak. She would slide a finger inside an then let me lick it. A few times, we had quickies when she was in a skirt. It was such a big turn on to go back to what we were doing with her panties in my pocket and my cum dripping down her inner thigh. usually though it just dripped into her panties. There was a time when doing our laundry smelled like a cum fest.

8. Hmmm

Hmmm New Member

Besides making babies, cum is good to eat. My favorite memories involve cumming in her, then gradually pulling out to expose her with my essence seeping out. And then watching another horny male dive in there and lick it out. To me, that's HOT.

Anyone here try snowballing: She catches your load in her mouth and then moves up to kiss you. During the kiss, she passes half of your load into your mouth, then while looking into each others eyes, swallow together. THAT'S bonding!

petergozinya likes this.
  9. whybother

Gold Member

snowballing is kind of one of those things that was more of a side effect. After I came she swallowed but there was still some that hadn't gone down. As i kissed her to say thank you, it mixed with our saliva and we enjoyed the taste together

petergozinya and Doitagain like this.
  10. petergozinya

Gold Member

I Love a nice cream pie and enjoy snowballing even if it's not my own!!

phish likes this.