Cum Volume

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Z_Hunter, Oct 28, 2010.

1. Z_Hunter

Z_Hunter New Member

10 spurts is pretty good. I find I get more volume if I am well hydrated and hold off climaxing for as long as possible. One of my favorite things is to get my lover to climax the pull out and cover her with my semen, if I get it right I can hit her face with my penis laying on her clit, its awesome!

#1 Z_Hunter, Oct 28, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 28, 2010
  2. Jess0523

Jess0523 New Member

I suppose it would depend on the woman as to whether she likes it or not. I, for one, enjoy it immensely; the more the merrier. But I also know of women who are somewhat grossed out by it. So for them I would imagine less would be better.

I guess I do subconsciously view more semen as a sign of greater virility.

3. Meee

Gold Member

I like it when the boyfriend ejaculates hard, far, and a big amount. I see it as a sign about how intense it was for him. His pleasure is an enormous turn-on for me, so I look for all the signs I can. I definitely don't connect it to virility--just to the intensity of the sex we're having at that moment.

4. SWGirl

SWGirl New Member

lol We've never played any games, but like Meee I like to see or feel him have a long and hard orgasm, because they're usually more intense for him and I tend to feed off of that turn on. If woman had a long, screaming, squirting orgasm, wouldn't that turn you on to know you did it to her?

5. SteveWaste

SteveWaste New Member

That sounds about right SDP. My orgasms' intensity is generally directly linked to how much I ejaculate. "The more the merrier."

~Steve