cum too soon, need advice

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by JRed, Jan 18, 2012.

1. JRed

JRed New Member

My wife & I have been married for 22 years now & this problem has not gotten better.
    I read about a "quickie" lasting for 2 minutes, I would be thrilled with 2 minutes. When we have sex, I usually cum within 30 seconds after penetration. On the rare occasion that my wife performs oral sex on me, I will last much longer.
    Has anyone else had any success in this area?

2. BobbyG

BobbyG New Member

Try 'delay' condoms. They contain a chemical which numbs the penis somewhat and will help to keep you from climaxing until a later time than normal.

Another tip is to cum as you do normally, i.e. quickly.

Then rest, and build up the desire to have intercourse again.
    The 2nd time round you will last a lot longer.

Hope that helps.

3. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Practice edging starting with wanking and build up from there.
    As with wifie use plenty of lube such as PJur to make her pussy real slippery to minimize friction. Finally concentrate on providing her pleasure whilst ignoring your own needs.
    If all else fails visit a sex shop and purchase some lignocaine gel to rub on your penis head such that it will numb the nerves.
    Regardless of any success always make sure that your partner is already sexually satisfied before even attempting penetration.

4. 12barblues

Gold Member

i've posted this suggestion before somewhere so forgive my redundancy...but look into learning the secrets of "male multiple orgasm". you will learn how to control every aspect of your sexuality. including how and when you orgasm...but for the life of me i cant remember the name of the book i read...i'm sorry.

5. summa

summa New Member

6. ply

ply
    Gold Member

I've always thought it was a good thing to win the race. I always jump up and do my touchdown dance when i get mine first. I lose every time on the 2nd go round. I'm not even in the ball game by round 3

7. Stimpy

Stimpy New Member

Try the "delay" condoms or the gel/lube stuff. Also as suggested, practice edging. It can be quite difficult at first, but once you learn your own triggers and when to stop you can then use a similar technique during sex, often called "the stop start".

8. zeemba

zeemba New Member

There are exercises and other methods in stopping premature ejaculation BUT the BEST AND FASTEST WAY is medication IN JUST 3 DAYS. Click the link for more info.

#8 zeemba, Feb 5, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2012
  9. pbs

pbs
    Gold Member

One day I injured my toes and took a codeine pain pill (Tylenol 3 I think) and I was unable to cum at all when we had sex. I tried using 1/2 a pill and it delayed things and made it difficult, but I could cum. I quickly learned how to control my ejaculations with various doses, and could tense up and stay as hard as a rock without any urge to cum. After a while I no longer needed the pills, and only cum when I want to, regardless of how much stimulation I get. One of the tricks I learned is being able to relax while slowly gliding in and out of her pussy. Shaving around the opening makes her velvety smooth also.

I had an uncle with this problem from back in the 1950s, and it was so serious that he couldn't even get his penis into his wife to impregnate her, so they had to adopt a child.

10. 12barblues

Gold Member

is that the billy "white shoes" Johnson touchdown dance? i prefer to do the joe montana , both arms straight up in the air , touchdown celebration....or if i really cum quickly i may just moonwalk outta the room while waving bye-bye........

11. Lucky

Lucky New Member

It will get better when you age, I can go as long as I want now that I am in my 50's. Easy to go for hours and have done so! The more you worry about it the worse it will get, try to concentrate on her and not on yourself.

12. pakistanisex

pakistanisex New Member

You must shift your mind to something else when near to cum

13. mrstealthman

mrstealthman New Member

I use Stud 100 delay spray and it does the trick every time. I only use 2 sprays or else I get too numb and can't stay hard. Your wife will be a happy camper :)

14. mikeh

mikeh New Member

OK, not too sure I should admit this publicly for legal reasons but what the hell. An all day drinking and concaine session meant that the next day I could fuck for hours without cumming. Last time I got home from a stag weekend in Prague the wife didn't know what hit her.

15. godclean

godclean New Member

hi i know what your problem is and you are not alone, i used to be like that but not anymore. All you have to do is,when you and your partner are going too or having sex all you have to do is think of something totally different than what you are doing i.e.other things you like like sport movies cars,anything other than sex,and when she starts to orgasm all you do is think about where you are and what your doing,and then bang it happens and she will love you for it,trust me this does work and very well.
    if you need anymore guidance then look here.
    www.howtomakeyourmanlastlongerinbed.blogspot.com
    multiple orgasm