cum too quick?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by allday1, May 28, 2007.

1. allday1

allday1 New Member

one night i was w. a girl and we were watching tv on her bed. one thing lead to the next and we had a little bit of foreplay. not so long. i put the condom on and as soon as i entered i cummed. i was in shock because that has never happened before. any ideas y it happened?

2. Smokey

Smokey New Member

You are young so I wouldn't worry about it unless it continues to be a problem. With age you will learn better control. You probably just got a little too excited. It has happened to a lot of us (if not all of us) and isn't abnormal.

3. p115

p115 New Member

How far in did you make it when you started?

4. joe_kerr

joe_kerr New Member

Shoot man, I don't think that counted - lol
    Try doing some kegels and masturbating just to the point of cumming. It's called edging. Breathe it out and fight the cum feeling. Once you've warded off the orgasm - resume again.
    You'lll get good at it and be able to control your orgasms.

5. Caitlain

Caitlain Banned

If you know you're going to be having sex, masturbate about an hour before you do it. That will help lengthen the time you'll last. Over time, you'll teach yourself to take longer - it comes with experience.

6. jrfoxx

jrfoxx New Member

Been there...it happens to the best of us.Caitlain has the right idea for a solution though.Also, just masturbating more in general, not just specificaly before you think sex is iminent, can help to.Dont sweat it.If you think you came to soon to please our partner, just use your tongue and/or finger to finish the job.I haen't heard a women object to an oral orgasm yet.:)

7. happy

happy Banned

are there any OVER THE COUNTER PILLS I CAN TAKE TO NOT CUM SO QUICK? I took paxil for a while and i never came off of it--it was great, girls told their frioends how well i did, then they all wanted some!

8. jrfoxx

jrfoxx New Member

Depending on what country you live in, there may be.In some countries, you can get Tylenol with codeine over the counter.In my experiance, the opiates, even in fairly low doses,tend to make cumming more difficult.If you live in the U.S., then that's out, and I dont know what you could do, other than going to a sex shop and getting some of the creams they sell with a small amount of lidocaine or benzocaine in it.It is a mild numbing agent that you can rub on your penis.That will make you last loner also.

9. Bluesy

Gold Member

Be very conservative with the numbing cream if you try it...you could wind up numbing her vagina :ugh

Joe and Caitlain gave some excellent advice, but some doctors (guess you might have to shop around) will prescribe low doses of an SSRI (like Paxil) for PE. I take an SNRI and have problems with delayed O's...serotonin reuptake blockers work too well for that (unfortunately, for those of us of the female persuasion :eyes ).

10. allday1

allday1 New Member

how did i get in? i didnt even thrust once. as soon as it got in there i cummed =\

11. connor1989

connor1989 New Member

it happens to alot of ppl, just abit tooo excited m8