cum too fast with a new girlfriend

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by cygnus73, May 4, 2011.

1. cygnus73

cygnus73 Member

The last 2 relationships I've had have been 2 years each. In both of them I have had a problem of cumming way too fast for about the first 3 or 4 times we had sex. After those times, things get much better and I have enough control to sometimes last 15 minutes or more. It sucks to start off an intimate relationship that way because I feel like after that happens the first time whatever negative impression she feels will be very hard to overcome. So, I'm in a new relationship right now, and when we are ready to sleep together for the first time, I'm really scared it's going to happen again. She is far and away the most gorgeous woman I've ever been with, and I'm afraid that might make it even worse. If anyone has any suggestions they would be greatly appreciated.

2. MILF_Rider

MILF_Rider Member

It's probably just natural that you need to become comfortable. Maybe try not having intercourse the first few times, do oral to orgasm on eachother or whatever... Sounds like classic performance anxiety, and you've got yourself off to a head start on building up that anxiety.

3. Reflect169

Reflect169 New Member

I've been with guy's who have had that problem, and with one guy it was mentioned beforehand. it was fine...
    it may be best just to mention it, most women wont care...

4. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Ditto HoR, but if you are really concerned try to masturbate an hour of so before the mooted event. That may calm your nerves sufficiently to do the deed as you would both wish.
    Personally I would not be inclined towards using numbing agents unless it becomes an intractable problem.
    Good luck with your new girl :)

5. shortNsweet90

shortNsweet90 New Member

Tell her in advance. If you really like this girl I'm 100 perfect positive if she feels the same way for you if will be much more enjoyable for the both of you. If you concerned that you won't be able to fulfill her needs then perform oral on her before penetration. One she will be tighter from the oral and its a very intimate thing with oral. Do not rush into penetration make it a great memorable thing for the two of you.

Personally I would care for you a little more if your confident enough in the relationship to share that personal anxiety about your first time this relationship

Goof luck buddy. Keep us updated =)

6. Gizmo

Gizmo New Member

I'm the exact opposite...when I'm with a new girl I either can't cum or it takes forever. Once I feel comfortable with them, things get back to normal.

7. Pickway

Pickway New Member

Don't worry, if you explain she will understand. I once found it hard to get an erection and then hard to cum one the first time. She thought she hadnt aroused me or I didn't find her sexy enough. You'll be ok.