Cum Quicker First Time?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by sectra95, Jul 18, 2012.

1. sectra95

sectra95 New Member

Hey,

Soon I am going to be getting a Hand job, Blow Job and I may even be having sex with the next week. (All for the first time)

Will I cum quicker seeming as this is my first time actually doing something with another girl? Im afraid I'll cum too quick tbh.

Anyone have any experiences they want to share? ;p

2. Super

Super New Member

You could jack off before you go see her.

3. Godiva

Godiva Member

Yeahhhh you probably will. Just let her know if she is understanding, or just tell her you'll be ready for round 2 in a minute if your young. Being with someone new/the first time is a lot more exciting then your own hand.

That being said, don't freak out too much because you don't want performance anxiety either (which means you wont even get hard). It is what it is, have fun, enjoy yourself, be respectful to her and make sure she enjoys herself too.

4. AmusingBanana

AmusingBanana New Member

My first bj is still the only time I have ever cum from a bj. She got a little Supp rise she wasn't expecting. Haha Your definitely gonna cum fast your fist time, but it will also be the greatest time. Haha I think most girls know about that though so don't worry about it just enjoy it and laugh it off with her later.

5. mroe

mroe New Member

You can jack off till you're blue in the face, bur nothing beats and nice warm wet viginia

6. surreal_thoughts

Gold Member

Oh the perks and joys of growing up and exploring the things your body can and will do :lol

7. nyy21190

nyy21190 New Member

i agree wit that one guy the only tim i shot my load from a bj was the first time it ever happen

8. daletom

daletom New Member

I'm among the guys who actually find it difficult to climax from a blowjob, first-time or otherwise.

The best short description I can give for my first intercourse is "physically and emotionally intense". I was spilling my seed about 20 seconds after I got into her - no more than half a dozen strokes, max. I think that's how it goes for about 95% of guys.

And about 4% of guys have difficulty getting, or staying, hard their first time. The other 1% have a partner who is understanding, skilled, and considerate. She will help you to orgasm before you try actual intercourse. Then, with some of the "edge" off your horniness, you will be hard again in ten minutes or so, last longer inside her, and possibly do a better job of pleasing her.

Definitely let the girl know it's your first time.