Cum on my faceee arg.

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by princessjay, Sep 11, 2012.

1. princessjay

princessjay New Member

Lol, sorry about the title. I needed to get your attention! sooooo...I'm sure there has been threads on this before, but I'm dating this new guy who is amazing, I've been with him for about 5 months now...and I really really want him to cum on my face. I usually hate this kind of thing when it comes to sex, but for some reason I have the strangest, most hottest urge to have him do it. We already practice rough blowjobs, deepthroating, ect.

I actually subtly brought it up to him, and he says he doesn't know if he could do that to someone he loved. but...It's.So.Hot!!!!! So I would appreciate it if I could have some advice. I don't want to weird him out. I'm kind of that innocent girl that you would never think was a nymph, but is.... tee hee :). So I'm at a loss of what to do..I want him to do it in a respectful way, which I know he would if we did it. Advice?

2. Mittimer

Gold Member

Blow him and right as he cums pull him out and jerk him off onto your face. Smile and say "oops" then lick your lips. :)

3. jonny718

jonny718 New Member

It sounds unusual that you would have trouble getting a man to cum on your face, but hopefully it's a "nice" problem to have such a respectful boyfriend.

It doesn't sound like you are a million miles away, given what you have already been practising, but I guess you just need to help him overcome HIS fear that you may not like it, or may feel degraded by it. I have learnt now that some women enjoy this feeling of pseudo-degradement in a loving relationship.

Try to make clear that you still love him deeply, and that this is something that YOU want, however, ultimately it is a two-way thing. Of course there is always the deceptive route of mixing a bj with a hj, then "accidentally" ensuring your face is well aligned to receive his load as you finish him off smartly with your hand.

I guess you need to try and understand why he feels reticent, and for him to understand why you would enjoy this experience in the context of your relationship. Has he ever done this before? Has he had any adverse experiences of this kind?

Good luck!

4. jonny718

jonny718 New Member

That was my deception route!! Sounded better coming from you though Mittimer!!

5. Frank84

Frank84 Member

I told my wife what I wanted too do and like to do to her after been together for 6 months and cos we was in love she let me. She says it's best to tell them what you want and once didn't hurt. You got to give it a try. She loved it when I cum on her face now she let's me do it a lot. I like to see my cum dripping off her glasses

6. 12barblues

Gold Member

Just remember, it's never a good idea to talk with your lover about what you like sexually....just keep it all in. It's best if he really doesn't know you , or what you like.....:ugh

Sorry, sarcasm got the best of me......but you know what I mean...seems you talk about other things....so just go for it.
    If he can play daddy/daughter fantasy...why not this?

#6 12barblues, Sep 11, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 11, 2012
  7. BitchN

BitchN New Member

I like this one:D

8. princessjay

princessjay New Member

Wow! thanks for all the advice guys. I actually have an awesome solution(I didn't even really need to make this thread) but yesterday me and him were playing around on my bed and I had a water bottle with me and the condensation from the bottle shook on his face and I jokingly said, "BAM, cum on your face." and he laughed and said, "Just wait, I want to do that to you." EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! so excited! I asked him why he said he didn't know if he would do it and it was because he didn't want to weird ME out because I asked him very early into our relationship. ME! ha! I'm excited :). I tried to not smile and act normal but he just gave me this look and he definitely knew I was happy about it. All he said was, "Someone is a little excited....."

9. 12barblues

Gold Member

See......I knew you had it on ya....errr......in ya..

10. BitchN

BitchN New Member

Way to go Princessjay.:cheer

11. OverSinged

Gold Member

That sounds like something I'd say...

12. Paula

Gold Member

good girl :D

13. Andrea

Andrea New Member

Indeed :D

14. wowzer

wowzer New Member

good advice here

15. Texas_Red

Gold Member

Or both...

16. HStein

HStein Member

Not to shamelessly resurrect an old thread, but I don't suppose we could hear how this turned out? You must have had several warm facials since October...

17. Fungirl

Fungirl New Member

For real lol. That guy sounded sweet. Don't think I've ever had a guy not want to cum on my face after I ask him to

18. Paula

Gold Member

Any guy will

19. AtkCCC

Gold Member

From a male POV, just ask or make it happen...Its all good.

20. mrsctt

mrsctt New Member

As hot as it is to do that, my wife just isn't into that sort of thing. As much as I would like to do that, if she doesn't enjoy it, I can't either. I could never be a rapist....because when a woman says no, it really takes the fun out of it for me.