cum more than once....

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Pride, Aug 17, 2007.

1. Pride

Pride New Member

well im a virgin but when i masturbate and i cum i am often like 70% of the time still plenty hard to keep going and it can stay that way for a lil while after especially if i keep stimulating it.

After the first time i cum i am when i stay hard able to keep going and cum once again although this takes a very long time actually to do it again and a lot of extra work (arm gets tired and even cramps a lil LOL) But even after that i can often stay hard but it is a lil more limp but still hard enough i would think.

And ALWAYS i am able to go at it again within 10 min or maybe less if i wanted.

Anyways the question is....what are the odds that i will be able to be like this during actual sex?...

Im also so worried that during actual intercourse i will get so excited that as so as i enter i will cum. And im afraid i will always be a minute man in that way lol. I dont really have this issue when i masturbate but of course masturbating i have the ability to make myself cum more quickly if i really want. But thats still like 10 min usually.

2. igor

Gold Member

SOunds to me like you got the ideal situation. You young studs can often go more than once. It's a lot harder, generally, for us old farts. Don't worry about your first time. If you are quick, so what, if you are able to go again.

3. Buffalo204

Buffalo204 Member

At 18 I once went with 8 different girls in one night. That was long long ago. Enjoy it while you can. The key to her having fun and inviting you back is fore play.

4. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

Buffalo your still behind one poster of these forums who says they managed 17 in one night...

Pride why worry about what your first time will be like....just enjoy the experience and try to make it enjoyable for the lady to :)

5. Silent22

Silent22 New Member

Buddy, if you only last 30 seconds your first time conrats. Its not really about how long you last your first time, but how special it is and important it should be to you. And dont worry, every guys first time is never there best performance. Sex is like basketball, you dont score all the time if you never play, but with practice you can hit the spots in no time :p

6. cbrmale

Gold Member

Real sex is VERY different to masturbation (big understatement). Sex with a woman is more than physical stimulation, it is an emotional involvement beyond which you can imagine. The combination of this emotional connection, your tending to her requirements, the two of you orchestrating the sychronisation required and the euphoric peak of actually coming inside your partner physically drains you more than masturbation, but also leaves you much more satisifed.

Recent studies have shown that when men face stressful situations (for example, public speaking) vaginal intercourse in the past 24-hours will significantly help. Not oral sex, not masturbation, vaginal intercourse. It gives you a high that lasts about a day or so.

Chances are if you are young, healthy, easily aroused and not fully mastering your orgasmic potential with a partner: then you may be able to get hard for a second around of intercourse in the short-term. I certainly did in my past.

But if you give your heart and soul into the act and into your partner, then you will find yourself drained for quite some time, and probably too drained to do it again within ten minutes. Don't fear, if you are a good lover you won't need to either.

7. Buffalo204

Buffalo204 Member

I was in the Dominican Republic and had been at sea for two weeks. I woke up with a hard on next morning! Oh to be 18 again!:eek:

8. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

hehehe :)..

well im 34 i just had 2 in a row with about 10 seconds between both orgasm and erection again.....so even the older guys can do this.

keep in shape eat right look after yourself and who knows pride maybe youll still be doing this 50 years on :p

9. zapper

zapper Member

your odds are pretty good i would say.. I have no refractory period at all. I cum, i am satisfied, and my cock stays hard. if I keep using it, I will come again. If i dont use it, it goes down in about 5 or ten minutes. Any woman I have talked to only get pisses at guys who cum quick if that ends the sex. Its usually no prob to cum and keep going. I mean the whole point of sex is to cum, both for you and her. I dont think any woman is gonna have a problem with you cumming but still being able to keep fucking her and being able to make her cum too, do the women agree with this?