Cum Inside

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by spindrift, Apr 15, 2008.

1. spindrift

spindrift New Member

Hi all. Reading over these boards for a while now, it struck me that it seems that many of the guys are very wary of cumming inside their partners even while their partner is on the pill.

Am I in the minority in the fact that I'm in a committed relationship where I ejaculate insdie my partner 90% of the time? She's on the pill, and from what I've read over the years, cumming inside a woman on the pill (yes, assuming she is very careful to take it exactly as recommended) still carries a lower risk of pregnancy than sex with a condom (assuming cumming in the condom inside her).

I love cumming inside her, and would find it very hard to go back to not doing so. The sensations from her clenching and thrusting while I'm cumming are hard to beat!

2. HardRocker

Gold Member

My girl and I had condom-fee sex for several years while she was on the pill with no procreative results. When we decided it was time to get pregnant, she quit the pill and we switched to the spermicidal suppositories that dissolve in her vagina prior to sex. Two weeks later she was baking biscuits. So, it seems the pill worked very well as long as it's used properly.

3. bucky

bucky New Member

In my first marriage my wife was on the pill the whole time, until I got cut, and the only time we had a pregnancy was when we wanted it. I would say it is pretty reliable.
    I've also heard about ladies that have skipped a pill now and then, sort of like playing russian roulette with the little wigglers, and when they got pregnant said the pill didn't work.

4. Kanto

Kanto Member

3+ years of sex with the Mrs on the pill so far. Nothing yet. However, it should be noted that my gal may have a few other complications that help out in that area. We're not 100% sure on that yet.

5. bsxy420

Gold Member

i have family that has gotten pregnant twice on the pill...she took them like you are suppose to. but it also makes a diffrence if you are following every thing to the T.
    my SO and i are condom free, pill free everything free...no more babies as of yet.

6. Caitlain

Caitlain Banned

You were there to monitor her taking the pill all the time, were you?

7. loveit247

Gold Member

I have been on the pill for 11 years and been having condom free sex (within a comminted relationship). I have not even had a scare. And I sometimes miss pills.

8. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

I too have been taking the pill for years and my SO and I have been very sexually active. He always finishes inside me and we don't use any other protection. No babies yet. The pill is *very* effective form of birth control. Of course it varies with the type of pill but generally they are 99% effective, way more effective than condoms are.

9. Dreama

Gold Member

I've been on the pill for a year, and hubby and I have not once used a condom. No babies. :)

10. ranger12

ranger12 New Member

My SO has been on the pill for about 9 years and we have used no other protection and the only babies we have are the ones when planned to and she stopped taking the pill. She is not 100% responsible on following the directions (every day at the same time) and still no unexpected pregnancies. I think also, that the pill, because it is a "medicine" and will likely react slightly different with everyone, that some could have a mishap.

11. igor

Gold Member

The first couple of years, the wife was on the pill - no problems. Then we had #1 child (intended). Then she went back on the pill for a couple more years - again no problem. After 2nd child (intended) the Dr recommended she get off the pill so we used condoms for over 10 years - no problems. Then after her hysterectomy, of course we didn't need anything any more.

12. BassDude

BassDude New Member

So, you guys are trying for a child (or another child)?

13. Pride

Pride New Member

Oh yeah i was with a girl for about a month....but i came inside her plenty of times. And i couldn't imagine not doing so. I love feeling it raw. It really is so much better than a condom. But its back to the condoms as im no longer with her unfortunately.

Plus without a condom i can feel and tell when she came 95% of the time. With a condom there is just no feeling it. Not for me anyways.

14. bsxy420

Gold Member

no but she is anal retentive about everything. thanks

15. bsxy420

Gold Member

i wouldnt say we are trying. but we arent preventing it either.

16. cook74

Gold Member

You should feel the contractions Pride. Try a thinner condom, or just paying more attention. :p

A condom desensitizes the head of the penis to some extent but you should still be able to feel it when your partner has orgasmed :shrug I hope... I normally have...

As for the topic...

I have cum inside my wife for many years before we were married, she is thinking of going off the pill soon so we can try for our first...

17. sarah_rslp

sarah_rslp New Member

I went on the pill when I was 15 but that was mainly cause of irregular periods. Anywho condoms aren't a reliable way of preventing prgnancy just std's.

As for ejaculating inside women I'm not alone in prefering guys to pull out.

On another note guys that have trouble with sensitivity when wearing condoms, I think a lot of it is down to masturbating too much and then not being able to adjust to actual sex.

18. Dreama

Gold Member

I'm sure that there are plenty of men who are able to have lots of satisfying sex that also masturbate. My husband is one of those men.

19. DavesNotHere

DavesNotHere New Member

I'm another one of them...

20. cook74

Gold Member

:lol What's too much?

Where did you get that little gem from? :eyes