[Ask a Girl] Cum Inside During Anal

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by rescuer, Oct 28, 2011.

1. rescuer

rescuer Member

This question is for those women who has anal sex:

Ladies,Do you mind me asking you,Do you let you guy cum inside of you when you are having anal sex?

The reason that I am asking is that the woman who I am seeing keeps telling me that she wants me to do her anal and cum in her there. I would very much like to have you ladies advise on what should I do.
    Thanks,
    rescuer

2. hubbywubby

hubbywubby New Member

Dude give her what she wants.. Your gonna be in there anyway. What a place to end...Good luck and give her a trust for me LOL just kidding...

3. cbrmale

Gold Member

I wouldn't say no to an invitation like that! From my experience, women (rather than girls) aren't afraid of semen, and get a degree of joy / satisfaction / whatever when a man comes inside them (rather than into latex). I have come inside during anal sax, and it was all good.

4. sarad

sarad New Member

As a woman, I am afraid of semen I don't trust. Have everyone get tested, stay in the latex if it is possible you have an STI that won't show up yet. Sure, coming inside a woman anally has no chance in pregnancy, it has an increased chance of STIs. Just be safe. :)

5. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

If you're in a stable relationship and are sure you're disease free then go for it. I let my boyfriend cum there but I have a lot of trust in him. The only thing to be wary of is that sometimes the semen may make her tummy a little unsettled, especially if she's not used to it.

6. almostthere

Gold Member

I can't even believe your giving this a second thought.

YES.

Damn, its ask a girl , not ask a horny ol dude
    Sorry

7. rescuer

rescuer Member

Dragon_Fire,
    We are FWBs and I do trust her.I know that she doesn't see anyone else but me now,because she hasn't had sex with anyone in a year except a female roommate who she was sharing a house with before moving back to her hometown where I am living.And yes we has kept up with eachother from the start when she moved away and when I say kept up.I mean like in talking to eachother 3 to 4 times a week even meeting up 2 to 3 times a month for dinners.

8. dukefan

dukefan New Member

If she wants you to cum in her and you're aren't worried about stds go for it.

My wife likes for me to pull out as she doesn't like the residules(sp). It all with what makes y'all comfortable