[Ask a Girl] Cum in her mouth

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by ndlssmrs, Aug 23, 2012.

1. ndlssmrs

ndlssmrs New Member

My wife and I were having sex the other night and were talking a little dirty and I told her I was going to come in her mouth. She moaned and sounded into it, but when it came for me to come, I could see the nervousness in her eyes, so I came on her tits. The next day she tells me that next time I should cum in her mouth. Any recommendations on what not to do? I don't want to blast away and end up gagging her or make her feel degraded or scare her away from trying different things. We're beginning to experiment in our sex life and it's been a lot of fun! Thanks!

2. Swunk

Swunk Member

She seemed into it. She then looked nervous, and you chivalrously avoided it. She then told you you should have.

To me, sounds like it's new territory for her, she's nervous, but she wants to try it.

But ya know what? The only way you're really going to know, is TO ASK HER! Talk to each other, you'll learn a lot!

3. pbs

pbs
    Gold Member

I believe that cumming in her mouth and her swallowing would be a huge declaration of love on her part. Next time, try ejaculating with her just touching your tip with her lips, maybe even finish you with her hand, so she can just taste it, rather than giving her a mouthful the first time. She may be able to take it into her mouth, but not swallow, or she may be able to swallow it. Either way, and even if she finds it distasteful and can't stand it in her mouth, let her know that you appreciate her trying it, and don't make her do anything she isn't comfortable with. My guess is that she will try to please you, even if she doesn't like it, and if you were to taste some of it from her lips if she doesn't care for it, it would give her a good feeling, and may encourage her to try again.

My wife has been swallowing me forever, and in my earlier years it was the most wonderful feeling I ever had.

4. ndlssmrs

ndlssmrs New Member

Thanks for the responses. We do talk about trying things, I was just looking for advice so that when it does happen, it's not an awful experience for her.

5. boobjob

Verified Gold Member

Always warn her even if it is a gutteral grunt, somehow you have to say "i'm gonna cum so she isn't surprised. its only fair.

6. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

She tells you to just do it, so while she's nervous about it, she's ready and willing to try. Let her make you feel good and just watch her do her thing while you cum.
    Also keep a nice diet so you don't taste disgusting, a good incentive for her to try again..

7. spicebabes

spicebabes New Member

She was nervous as it is new, this is normal, but give it to her it looks she wants to try it indeed....enjoy the fun

8. 12barblues

Gold Member

Slutty had never done it before me....I was in a relationship where my ex tried once , almost threw up , then ran around the room waving her arms over her head and spitting...soooo when slutty said she wanted to try I was actually uncomfortable about doing it too. And almost couldnt.....but we persisted, she actually says she likes the way I taste...and she has spent the last few years perfecting the art of giving head and swallowing cum.....perhaps I'll see if I can actually get her to log on and comment on this.

9. ndlssmrs

ndlssmrs New Member

Thanks for the help evryone. It seems best to ease into it and go from there.

Thanks everyone. I'll do my best to make it an enjoyable experience for both of us. I think cumming softly in her mouth and then kissing her with the cum still there may be the best way to introduce her to it and make her feel that I appreciate what she's doing for me.

#9 ndlssmrs, Aug 24, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2012