Cum - how much?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by workman, Feb 25, 2011.

1. workman

workman Member

Loads of threads on here about blow job cum - spit/swallow etc. Many girls seem to know when the deed is about to happen and take their preferred course of action. But for those who take it all how do you know how it will go off , so to speak, and assuming it is with a regular partner, is it always the same ? Perhaps one heavy blast and several short ones or whatever but is it always the same ? Does the amount depend on lets say the intensity of your efforts?

2. nurseharley

Gold Member

i wouldn't say it's ever really the same. it depends on a lot of things. how long it's been since the last time he came, how worked up he is and what i've been doing up to that point.

sometimes if we stop in the middle of it when things get really intense and close to him finishing and just kinda take it slow for a while then build our way back up, the load is much bigger. usually with things like that it's one big shot then lots of smaller, but still good amounts of cum.

i can usually guess if it's gonna be a big one by his sounds, the things he says, etc. he gets a lot more into it i guess.

i did have an ex who came a lot every single time and he would always blame his huge honkin balls.

3. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

Hey you changed your pic. I like both.

Anyway, not to contradict you but in my case for example I had pretty intense orgasms before that didn't give a lot of volume, maybe how it was done - technique used. Maybe it has to do that I had a lot or precum run out during the long pleasure session. (was my turn he he he)
    Other times I did have a lot though.