[Ask a Guy] Cum Hater

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by johnnyangel694u, Dec 30, 2013.

1. johnnyangel694u

Gold Member

Have you ever been with a woman that hated cum? One that would almost gag if she saw or felt it?

2. HotForHoney

Gold Member

I don't like the taste of it - gag if it's in my mouth "pure" (a little mixed w me is ok)

Don't mind the sight of it though :)

3. danrb007

Gold Member

The first and only time that my ex wife let me cum in her mouth she immediately got up spit it out and brushed her teeth. Kind of a mood killer at that point. But on the other hand she loved for me to eat her. Of course I loved it to but felt it a little one sided...

rcc8611 likes this.
  4. Silverfox

Gold Member

No, I don't think so. None that I remember. My exwife didn't hate it, but we never talked about it.

I don't think Silverette loves it, but I don't think she hates it either. I think she swallows because that's just what she does.

She has told me that my light diet, with lots of fruits and veggies helps, so who am I to argue. When I go down on her after I cum in her, I don't mind it. I don't love it, but I don't hate it, I just do it to make her feel good.

#4 Silverfox, Dec 30, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 30, 2013
  5. rcc8611

Gold Member

DanR I had my very first ever gf was the same way couldn't stand it and did exact same thing...

6. alwaystry

Me personaly no ,I have a friend who can't stand it. Doesn't want it on her or in her mouth at all,get's grossed out when she can feel it drip out of her own vagina. Doesn't like to see her guy cum either.

7. AtkCCC

Gold Member

Just one GF a long time ago. She was the only "Hater"!

8. chikinlil

chikinlil Active Member

just love the dirty parts thought evryone did lmao

9. SexologistHlp

Verified Gold Member

My current one does not let me cum on her. I have been with many girls who dont want it in the mouth but are willing to take it on their bodies or face.

10. simbablk

simbablk Active Member

I can honestly (and gratefully) say that I have never been with a woman that hated cum that much.

I can say that I had a woman tell me she hated the taste of cum until she sucked my cock and I came in her mouth. After swallowing, she told me I didn't taste bad at all!

11. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

There are ways to let a guy orgasm in your mouth without having cum in your mouth.
    Just below the head on the underside, press your thumb to block the flow of semen so you can continue giving head, then you let go once out of your mouth.
    Don't try pressing at the base, you may have cum in your mouth, it's harder to squeeze there.
    I taught one how to, she didn't want to swallow but wanted to do it all the way.

12. BlueCollar

Gold Member

The mrs will let cum anywhere on her except her mouth. She doesn't like it so I'm cool with that. Cumming on her tits ass stomach or back is totally fine with me :) .

HotForHoney likes this.