Cum fetish

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by Bsmithfantasy, May 24, 2011.

1. Bsmithfantasy

Bsmithfantasy New Member

All I ever think about is cum, does anyone else have cum fetishes?

Roland rat likes this.
  2. fantasymaker

fantasymaker New Member

i do for sure

3. gyfo

gyfo New Member

I do definitely. But more specifically prefer cumming on a girl. I think its the whole visual thing for me. I also love it when a girl spills her juices on you. Love the feeling of her cum running between my legs when she's riding me.

4. Bsmithfantasy

Bsmithfantasy New Member

Yeah I love the thought of a girl taking 10 guys cock and swallowing everything

bhonest likes this.
  5. nurseharley

Gold Member

cum in general? no. cum from a certain guy? yes

6. Untamed

Verified Gold Member

Is cum a fetish?

I like cum from my man... (If I had one) Cum everywhere... except when it gets in my eye.. it kinda stings.

bhonest and Prettymommy like this.
  7. MitchieG

MitchieG New Member

I actively imagine myself cumming on somebody, if that counts. I think that's a horrible way to meet somebody; You're shaking their hand and talking about the weather but in your head you're imagining yourself splooging on their glasses.

8. tomakehersmile

tomakehersmile New Member

My wife likes the vids where a chick gets it from a bunch of guys at once which is pretty cool cause i assumed that was more of a man specific fantasy xD

9. 12barblues

Gold Member

i love it when new members join...they look around and bump these old threads up and brings a little fresh air in...lol...
    anyway...
    yeah my gf has similar fantasy......i know this because a few years ago i gave her a fantasy journal. I told her everytime she masturbated, when she was done... i wanted her to write down what she was thinking about while she was pleasuring herself....(she knows im a fairly confident guy and could handle what she wrote).....she would leave it in places where i could find it, or simply hand it to me when i walked in the door...led to some good times , i must say...

10. SunshineDaydream

SunshineDaydream New Member

Cum? Yes I do. I Love swallowing and licking it all up! It's very tasty to me. One day I hope to taste a womans cum! ;)

11. xeniadraven

Gold Member

thats a seriously good idea!

12. PeachesNCream

PeachesNCream New Member

I love being cummed on. Most of the time I like to swallow..only a few times has the guy tasted bad. But I like it newhere. Face, tits, stomach, ass, coochie :)

Master9804, danrb007 and Prettymommy like this.
  13. 12barblues

Gold Member

"coochie".......god i love that word...:D

14. centillini

centillini Member

15. Bukkake_lad

Bukkake_lad New Member

I'm a guy but I absolutely love cum......as much of it & from as many different men as possible.......litterally can't get enough of it! I sucked off 5 lads at the same time once in London. Let them all spunk in my open mouth 1 after the other......swallowed every drop then went online & found another guy straight after. :) Would love 2 suck off a really large group......like 20 - 30 guys, but it's hard 2 organise.

16. cook74

Gold Member

If you ever do organize it, or even something a little smaller I would advise that you get a mate to bring a handy cam to film it cause if you are putting in that work you might as well get paid for it, plus might be easier to organize if you gave a small fee and said that it was to be filmed. All the guys could wear masks for anonymity. All except for you, but maybe you should wear a pair of specs.

17. Prettymommy

Gold Member

Been reading couple threads on cum...had to start thinking back some years ago when i was young in high school i was getting fucked on a weight bench by a boyfriend. When he came it felt like he came gallion buckets inside me...it felt so good...when he pulled out his friend was standing there with a big buldge in his pants...he took his pants off and i seen the biggest dick id ever seen before...i thought theres no way...he mounted me on the weight bench and slowly begian fucking me deeper and deeper...i dont know which felt so good his big dick or all the cum from my boyfriend...i felt it running down my ass..i got so turned on...then when he unloaded inside of me i think i almost passed out.....i remember driving home and when i got out of my car it looked like id pee myself i had so much cum comming out of me...oh my now i am wet and horney thinking about years gone by...

Redline1, NedF and danrb007 like this.