Cum-Ejaculation-Force

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by jimmyjim27us, Apr 27, 2010.

1. jimmyjim27us

jimmyjim27us New Member

Hello All,

I have been looking here for a long time and have a question that I hope someone can answer. I am 35 years old. Have a great sex life. Love to make love with to my woman. My question.....I have noticed that when I am about to cum, I get the great buildup but the ejaculation does not feel as forceful as it used to be. My wife says that it still feels forceful to her and the amount of cum is consistent. I just don't feel the same force as I used to.

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

All the best,
    Jim

jimmyjim27us@yahoo.com

2. Barbwire

Gold Member

I've never researched the cause but I've seen the topic come up on here now and again. It seems that men, as they age, tend to lose the spurting power they once had and end up kind of just dribbling out their loads.

My husband will be 50 this year and he's definitely a dribbler, not a shooter. He used to jettison his load quite far but that stopped some years ago.

3. igor

Gold Member

Same here, but then I am twice your age and also on three meds that affect my results so it is a lot different than when I was your age.

4. Barbwire

Gold Member

I found this information on another site...

The Effects of Aging on Sex in Men

In men, hormone levels usually go down very gradually from a peak in late teens onwards. In some men, a quicker drop in their late fifties leads to symptoms like the menopause in women. These can be hot flushes, aches and pains in joints, loss of energy, including libido, and a sense of slowing up mentally.

The sexual response in men is affected. Erections come less easily and less often. They are less hard, and once they have gone down are more difficult to get back. Orgasms are less intense and rhythmic spasms of the muscles are over quicker. The amount of semen is less and the refractory period after orgasm is longer. While the need to ejaculate is less intense, sexual satisfaction amongst older men is often said to be good. The ability to continue being sexual certainly remains an important part of the older man’s self-image..

The frequency of sexual activity goes down with age but is very varied. Men who start having sex early in life are more likely to go on till late in life. The amount of sexual activity depends on having or getting a partner. The longer a couple have been together the less sex they have.

5. Stormin10

Stormin10 Member

well im 42 and my loads are just as large and shot just as powerfully as they were in my 20's, the key for me is being healthy, WELL hydrated and not cumming every day, leave 48 hrs between sessions and it builds up!
    That "full" rush is very pleasant!

6. HardRocker

Gold Member

The sensation I get is just as powerful as ever, but I don't get much distance anymore.
    I wonder if Jimmy has been back to check on this thread.

7. Nel

Nel New Member

Even 10 minutes after I have cum, I still ejaculate slowly.

8. totty_hoops

totty_hoops Member

It's strange I've never really thought of the force of ejaculation as being a factor during sex, I suppose in a way it looks more impressive but really how can you tell?

The only issue I can think of is if a guy comes in my mouth and the semen manages to spurt to the back of my throat...