cum and pee and assholes...

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by yunghungcock, Jan 24, 2012.

1. yunghungcock

yunghungcock New Member

I just masturbated but I peed in a bottle, poured it all over my face and body, swallowing much of it, and then came all over my face. When I say all over I mean ALL OVER, I have a huge load, I swallowed a bunch of my cum too, it turned me on sooooooo much. Are there any girls out there that want to piss all over a guy? I also want to fuck a girl in her tight asshole, cum, and then lick all the cum out of her ass. Does that turn anyone on???

2. thunderseed

Gold Member

I am going to start drinking my urine. It has lots of health benefits. It's very sterile, and despite what most people think it is not a byproduct of waste from the body, it's part of the blood filtration, blood filters through liver, liver removes toxins into solid waste, then purified blood goes through another filtration system in the kidneys, and those components are then formed into a watery solution, it is usually 95% water and 5% nutrients, like vitamins and minerals.

Did you know the Aztecs used urine to sterilize wounds? There is something that turns me on about that. Oh, i accidentally hurt myself, I think you have to piss on me now.

Anyways, I'd piss on my man if he wanted me to, though I have only ever been with about two guys in my entire life who were into golden showers. And I much more prefer being pissed on!

Cum is also loaded with vitamins and minerals, except for you would need to eat a lot of it in order to notice any health benefits.

And yeah sure, women eat their pussy juices all the time, why can't men eat their own cum?

3. CosmicEye

Gold Member

:nerv I need to take a long hot shower after reading this. Thats a little too freaky for me. Theres a line between dirty and disgusting lol.....

4. Mittimer

Gold Member

I wouldn't mind pissing on a guy, but I wouldn't every drink my own urine. Just not my thing.

5. thunderseed

Gold Member

My number one fetish is disgusting things :D

When someone says "let's do something dirty and kinky" that usually translates into: Let's do something clean, normal, and not kinky. :naughtydance

6. CosmicEye

Gold Member

lol dam I need to come to Vancouver for lessons. I mean when Im really horny and feeling really nasty I feel like I wanna cum on my face. I make it shoot towards my face but I usually miss lol, but its like RIGHT when it hits my face and chest I say wtf was I thinking. Its not gross but alittle intense for me after the thought.

In those same extra horny times I feel like I wanna piss or shit myself lol, but I never have the balls to do it. Like now when I think of the things I think when Im horny as shit, I just shake my head.