cum and anal

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by erin1221, Apr 1, 2011.

1. erin1221

erin1221 New Member

has anyone ever came in a girls ass/girl had cum in her ass? how is it and how bad does it hurt having a dick in your ass?
  2. Martin_Baker

Martin_Baker New Member

Well if you stick a dick in your ass that will give you an appreciation of the levels of discomfort. Get it to cum while it's in there and that will give you an indication of the sensations involved. Then you will know for sure.

3. azman08

azman08 New Member

Hey there is not any reason why you can`t fuck your woman up the ass if she is wanting it, But first make sure she had been to the bathroom so she cleaned herself out and second make damn sure u use lots of lube, and if she has not had it yet up there go easy dude by just using one finger at a time until she wants to take more then go to two fingers, then if she wants go for it put your dick in her but slowly, just don`t shove it up there.:)
    Last edited: Apr 1, 2011
  4. collette

collette Member

Can't add much to this.
  5. Fliteskates

Fliteskates Member

I cummed in my wife's ass twice, but she pretty much disliked it the entire time...

The first time she asked me to try it, she was bending over the bed and was really horny and asked me to put it in her ass, then 30 seconds in she told me to hurry up because it hurt... I said I'd just pull out, but she wanted me to cum in her ass to see what it was like... so I came as fast as possible.

The second time she wanted to try again she was really lubed up, and said it felt better... but after I came in her ass she told me it still hurt too much...

So I never really ask anymore.
  6. Mittimer

Mittimer Gold Member

Honestly pain is all subjective. While it did/didn't hurt for me, it may/may not hurt for you S.O. Unfortunately that's something that she's going to have to figure out on her own.

To answer the first part of your question, yes, I've had my husband cum up my ass before. No, it's not pleasant. If for nothing more then having cum in my ass and feeling like it would NEVER come out (lol). It was pretty disgusting in my opinion. Not the act of doing it, the aftermath of it happening. I will not let him cum up there again (Ick)
  7. wetness1

wetness1 Gold Member

I've heard cumming in the arse is not nice and is enough to put people off anal altogether. So maybe pull out before you cum?
  8. igor

igor Gold Member

They make these things called condoms. That might solve the issue :lol
  9. wetness1

wetness1 Gold Member

Yea ill be using a rubber for any future bum fun!
  10. lena

lena New Member

yes, i my boyfriend cum into my ass whenever he wants, interesting feeling, better than i expected
  11. Lilraeboo

Lilraeboo New Member

z
    Last edited: Apr 18, 2012
  12. thunderseed

thunderseed Gold Member

Photos:
    i dont understand why anal creampies are a bad thing.

oh and also buttsex shouldn't hurt if you do it right.
  13. ranger12

ranger12 New Member

I cum in my wife's ass. It feels great for both of us. :):)
  14. TXEyes1026

TXEyes1026 New Member

Photos:
    My hubby and I only ever attempted once, very briefly. In fact so briefly that he never got too put it in all the way. I only recall the pain, which was in no way exciting and I knew it was not for me. I am ok being one of those chicks that just cant hang with that.
    chikinlil likes this.
  15. Texas_Red

Texas_Red Gold Member

I came in my ex's ass all the time. I guess you could say she put up with it. She mostly just didn't like it if she had to crap later on, I guess it felt weird or something. The counter was that she found the feeling of me throbbing while in her interesting. She didn't stop inviting me to fuck her up the butt, fwiw.

Did you guys take it slow and work up to it, or was it one of those, "add some lube and try to jam it in" kind of things?

Well that kinda sucks. :p Seems to me having to pull out right before cuming would be like getting a blow job or getting eaten out right up to the point. Makes the orgasm much weaker. *shrug*

Edit: Just realized this thread is necro'd.
    Last edited: Apr 19, 2012
  16. xeniadraven

xeniadraven Gold Member

Photos:
    It isnt too great afterwards but it feels amazing for me. What i do in the loo is my business, i can cope with a cum enema if it means i have a great time doing it! then again i am a bit of an anal fan.
  17. tom3341

tom3341 New Member

well it fells much pleasure I cumed is a girls ass
  18. TXEyes1026

TXEyes1026 New Member

Photos:
    I thought we were taking it slow, but niether of us had tried it before. I had lubrication, and was willing too try it for him right up too the point of pain. It almost brought tears too my eyes it hurt so bad[BANANA][/BANANA]. Thats probably what hinders me from trying again. A friend of mine said if it hurt really bad, he likely went too fast.
  19. boobjob

boobjob Verified Gold Member

I never really worried about whether or not I came in my wife's ass because the only anal sex we had was sort of a consolation when she had her period. Started out that giving me a blow job made her so horny that she got on top of me straddling my hips to grind out an orgasm. My hardon would slide between her chEeks and tease her asshole. One night she was so lubed up that when I spread her cheeks I just slipped in. After she came I pulled out and she stroked me till I came. The next time. I was so close when she came and I pulled out that I blew all over her back. After a few months there was one time that she got on top before blowing me and that time I came inside her. Now that I'm thinking about it... It was a huge turn on.
  20. Texas_Red

Texas_Red Gold Member

Yeah, takes more than lube and then him putting it in (even if slowly). Kinda like trying to jam a pointed telephone pole into a pencil sharpener. Not gonna happen.