Cultural /Racial Sexual differences

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by emilyblush, Aug 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. emilyblush

emilyblush New Member

I'm fairly new at my job and this past friday I went out for my first happy hour with a group of men and women from work. Not surprisingly is that after a few drinks the subject of sex came up What did surprise me was how the subject came up.

We were sitting at our tables when a very attractive black female walked by with a white guy. All of the men ,black and white alike were just drooling over this woman .Then one of the white guys said something about even though she was fine looking, you know he's not going to be getting any "head." Then his friend replied " Yeah, but you know the main event is going to be aweome". When myself and another woman asked them how they could tell all of this just by looking at her, they replied" everyone knows that black women do not do oral or anal sex. They just are not as kinky as white women. That's why black guys hook up with them. And everybody knows why white girls hook up with black guys." Then as a form of apology they said that black women are known for being tighter. warmer, and more passionate. The black guys just rolled their eyes and laugh.

Everyone then began talking about the socalled " facts" they have heard regarding sexual diffe rences of people of other "races" and cultures. I am curious what all of you have heard both fact and fiction along with any experiences you may have had regarding this subject .

2. HerHubby

HerHubby The SF Poet Laureate
    Gold Member

Um, I have heard that black women can be awesome. However, I have also read and studied that one's sexual willingness is largely caused by one's upbringing and the attitudes of one's culture or immediate society about sex. Even with cultural and societal influences, individuals can deviate from the norm. I was raised in a very sexually repressed community, however, I had a high sex drive and ended up doing a lot of secret lusting after women and secret masturbating. I've also heard of some women who were thought to be very sexually repressed who turned out to be "tigresses" in bed and some who were thought to be very "loose" were actually very repressed in bed. Just depends upon one's upbringing, one's libido and various other factors. I think that we probably tend to make too many predictions based on race or gender or other factors which aren't necessarily good predictors. IMHO. ;>

3. pirouette

Gold Member

This is a topic that my husband and I discuss at great length, especially over a great bottle of wine. For example, as a dance teacher I have seen thousands of dancers scantilly clad and am aware of a few basic differences from race to race. But it isn't much different than discussing skin tone or other features. However, I firmly believe that Japanese women have the most beautiful asses on the planet. My husband has commented that Polynesian women have very thick outer labia in comparison to white women. African American women tend to have less fatty tissue.
    As far as behavior goes, white people seem to "talk" more. And yes, I have also heard the same rumor about African American women not being as kinky. And as far as Middle Eastern women go....he's never done any nipple or genital piercings on them. They aren't that kinky I guess. It's really the only race/culture of women that doesn't have "kinky" piercings. Go figure!

4. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

This is not something I've heard - it is more of an observation:
    An African American woman has a fabulous ASS! I work tediously to get my butt to "perk up" and stand at attention - but it seems that an African American woman just has the most beautiful ass naturally! So tight, so firm, so round.

Damn it!!

5. pirouette

Gold Member

True, too true! They have great rear ends. I think island women are extremely exotic looking too. Lush curves and dark hair are a great pairing.

6. Bluesy

Gold Member

It seems like a lot of Hispanic women have gorgeous bottoms, too. Hmm... Something to do with warmer climates? Just pulling that out of my ass. (No pun intended.)

I agree! Not all black dudes have massive schlongs, and not all white people are adventerous in bed. However, I think there was a survey a while back that found British men to be the worst lovers, and since the stereotypical Brit is prissy and uptight, that would seem to make sense. Could you imagine Charles and Camilla getting freaky in bed? No, wait, I could visualize that. And now I'm trying to get that image out of my head. (I see riding crops...egads :eek)

7. xinyu2006

xinyu2006 New Member

8. AnonymousOne

Gold Member

It's a Scientific fact that Virginians make the best lovers.

Our slogan should be "Virginia is for fuckers!" :lol

9. Emt

Emt New Member

I haven't read all of the replies, but as far as your friends at the bar...They are somewhat mis-guided.

I'm convinced there are some physiological differences between various races, but I'm talking chemicals, not aspects of the sexual organs. However, I once worked in a factory when I was younger with a bunch of Jamaicans (sp?). The one guy on the line was going on and on about his first blow job. Seems in Jamaica the women really do NOT give oral sex. They are just REAL good at intercourse ;)...

So he was going on and on about it, said he even called up his best friend after it happened to him for the first time. Another Jamacain female on the line corroberated his story explaining how oral sex was "dirty" and just not right...same with anal.

To recap, the whole "tighter pussy" thing was wrong by your friends but there are indeed cultural/racial differences sexually speaking :)

-Emt

10. pirouette

Gold Member

EMT,
    I have to agree with your theory. Although there are distinctly different features from race to race (skin tone, hair color, facial bone structure, height, etc.), each human is very different from the next. And even though I have never met a Korean with naturally blonde hair, each one I've met has different color hair. So even though we can make some "generalization" about physiological featues, it probably wouldn't be accurate from person to person.

11. rene48

rene48 New Member

I THOUGHT YOU WERE LEAVING.
    JUST CAN'T DO IT, CAN YOU!

12. HerHubby

HerHubby The SF Poet Laureate
    Gold Member

What was the old song? "Never can say goodbye! No, no, no, no I
    never can say goodbye!" And, as another old song said, "I'll just stay addicted and hope I can endure....!" SIGH!! :eyes

13. Fungirl

Fungirl New Member

I really like black men when they look good and work out and stuff. Some of my girlfriends had black boyfriends all through high school

14. John Keel

John Keel New Member

Black women use different cosmetics (cocoa butter, mainly), which means their skin tends to smell different. It's nice, but it's immediately recognizable in a dark room. There are plenty of black women who suck dick.

Filipinas and latinas have Catholic guilt going on at a racial level. Take that as you will.

Japanese girls are socialized in a sexually schizophrenic, deeply misogynist culture, which tends to make them submissive.

Indian/Pakistani girls are marriage-oriented. That said, if you catch an American-born Indian/Pakistani girl who's still in that rebellious phase, they'll sleep with you to spite mom and dad.

Arab/Lebanese girls are beautiful. That's all they are. Sex has no place in their cultural script.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.