Cuckold

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by EthanAndrews, Aug 25, 2012.

1. EthanAndrews

EthanAndrews New Member

Don't know why... but it turns me on.

I'm 6'4", athletic, workout, eat clean and I'm toned, not a huge penis, but it's 7.5" and above average thickness. I have a strong personality and there's nothing really weak about me so I don't fit into the typical cuckold mold.

But the thought of it really turns me on. Granted I wouldn't like it as a life-style... but every blue moon would be fun I think.
    Any thoughts on this? Has anyone done this?

2. OverSinged

Gold Member

Yeah, my thoughts are "Don't most women consider 7.5" to be fairly 'huge'?"

3. EthanAndrews

EthanAndrews New Member

I have no idea to be honest with you.

4. Paula

Gold Member

Cuckold ???

Please explain

5. EthanAndrews

EthanAndrews New Member

Basically - Wife or Girlfriend has sex while making the husband watch. There are degrees of cuckold as well; the most severe is where the husband/boyfriend goes into a completly submissive role while the wife treats him very poorly during her entire sexual encounter with another man. I wouldn't like it being that severe personally.

6. cbrmale

Gold Member

I have been invited by a few couples to do this for the wife while the husband watched the wife and I having sex, but we never went as far as humiliation. In other cases I have done threesomes where the husbands planned to participate, but only after the wife and I had sex or started sex first. I have done this many times in fact.

One turn-on for the husband is that it reinforces that his wife is sexy enough to seduce another man, and a total stranger at that. She can seduce that stranger so much they have sex. Because you don't want to be treated poorly I suspect this is the reason why you find cuckolding a turn-on. The wives were also turned-on by the cuckold fantasy, and again I believed it was because it reinforced that they were sexy enough to seduce another man.

It is a hot fantasy, and in most cases I expect the couples got more mileage out of their one-on-one sexual encounters after I left than they got during the cuckolding itself.

One word of warning. If you plan to act this out and if you plan to participate as well, remember that it is sexually very powerful, and that power may cause problems. It may be hard to perform alongside or after a confident guy has had his way with a woman who is a total stranger to him too. A few husbands who wanted to participate after me couldn't. One did, but only one. The husbands who planned to watch us had an easier and less frustrating time. Because cuckolding is an affirmation of a woman's sexiness, the wives were not fussed that the planned threesomes became a twosome with just me! Her sexiness was affirmed.

7. thuumpa

thuumpa New Member

Agreed. My version also excludes me being present, but, with knowledge either before or after the event.

8. EthanAndrews

EthanAndrews New Member

Thanks for the advice. I don't think I would have a problem with performance, but it's good to know about.

I don't think this would ever become a reality though. My wife isn't really the dominant type. I am pretty much the dominate one in the relationship. Although the thought of it is cool. It's just so opposite of who I am that I thought it would be an amazing experience.

9. topper

topper New Member

Would you want to eat your wifes pussy after it's been fucked by another man? Would she like to give you this thrill?

10. yumyduo

yumyduo New Member

I have this fantasy too Ethan. My favorite in fact. It drives me bonkers hot. My wife is not into more than talking about it for now. My wife is fairly shy and I have always been the dominant one in the bedroom. Perhaps it stems from a role reversal desire.

11. justaniceguy

justaniceguy Member

Oh guys glad Im not the only one with this fantasy, it drives me mad, but then sometimes I think if we did go through with it what might I think afterwards or my wife.......

12. 12barblues

Gold Member

There is a woman called " fancy pants" on lpsg....she, and her husband live that lifestyle. And in talking with her i think it CAN be done

13. cbrmale

Gold Member

I know it can be done with some couples. In another posting I mentioned the gang bang. The short of this is that Carol and Candy host a gang bang in Sydney each month and all are welcome. Carol's husband Michael is the host and he's there to make sure it all runs smoothly while his wife and his wife's friend are having sex with multiple men. And when it's over I assume it's over until the last Saturday of the next month. They've been doing this each month for years.

Sometimes couples turn up and the wives have multiple partners while their husbands are there, and this was the case last night with a few single women and a couple of couples along with Carol and Candy.

14. robinrio

robinrio New Member

The very first couple that I played with the husband freaked out and kept saying,"How can you do this!" She kept saying,"But this is what you want!" Cuckolding is very hot and there is nothing like seeing your wife or girlfriend fuck another man but it also can destory the relationship if the marriage is not secure. I think cuckolding is hot because it is taboo and also because it is about power in many differnt levels. There are some couples where the wife is submissive and gets off on being used like a slut. The husband has power over the wife and he can turn her out any time he wants too. There are also some husband who want to hand over power to another male is is more powerfully and can give the wife pleasure. There is a reason why they are called 'Bulls'.

15. jerryman

Gold Member

It is very hot to watch a guy fuck your wife and knowing that she is really turned on. We have done this quite a bit. The first time she did it, and I realized she was cumming, I came in my pants sitting in the chair watching them.

16. gerandy

gerandy New Member

We have tried this a few times we started before we got married with my wife fucking two of my best friends and later after we got maried she has had different guys fuck her allways strangers when we were on vacation.It is such a turn on seeing them plesure my wife.

17. coastghost

coastghost New Member

I want to do the same with my wife

18. AtkCCC

Gold Member

Wife and I both have had the pleasue of watching eachother with another partner.

19. KOTTIN

KOTTIN Member

When you do this does the wife pick for herself or do you have to have a mutual agreement?

20. AtkCCC

Gold Member

It was usually with other couples. Always a mutual thing.