cuckold(ish) fantasy

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by notsure, Jul 16, 2012.

1. notsure

notsure New Member

First off, hello all, I'm new here. And secondly, one of my greatest fantasies is to watch my long-term girlfriend submit to and be dominated by another man. She's interested in this idea as well, I won't get in too much detail as I assume that is discouraged in the public realm of this site, but does anyone share this fantasy, acted it out, or have advice on how to find a partner?

2. Squeakybits

Squeakybits New Member

Its discouraged? Is it? Why?

I was hoping to join in the discussion as its my main area of interest sexually.

3. Super

Super New Member

So what your saying is you want someone to bang your wife hard right in front of you as you watch.

4. Squeakybits

Squeakybits New Member

That's basically it, but there's actually more to it...

5. 12barblues

Gold Member

I'm curious why someone would think this topic is off limits? I'm not into it but i can't imagine anyone being offended by it?

6. OverSinged

Gold Member

I can imagine many people being offended by it BB, simply because they can be.

7. Cream4Me

Cream4Me New Member

I will bang your wife :)

8. 12barblues

Gold Member

Many people, quite possibly....but probably not members of a sexual forum. We are here to discuss these types of things openly.

9. OverSinged

Gold Member

True, but you left it open ended and I was bored XD

10. 12barblues

Gold Member

* note to self....never get caught open- ended when singed is around....
    Actually you keep us all on our toes....I gotta stay sharp...lol

11. Splendid_Thoughts

Gold Member

I have been fucked by a guy at the insistance of his wife and it was damn hot! She sat there fully clothed and told him/us what to do.

12. 12barblues

Gold Member

Niiiiiiiice....

13. cbrmale

Gold Member

I have fucked wives at the insistence of their husbands, twice, while they sat and watched us. It was hot for me, hot for the wives and extra-hot for the husbands. I'm one of those big-cocked guys. Splendid Thoughts is right when she says this one is damn hot!

I have two profiles on two swinger's sites in Australia and generally men contact me to either do this fantasy or the full-blown threesomes fantasy, which generally means I'm going to have sex with his wife and then he's going to join in, if he can (most can't).

Notsure: if you want to live this fantasy and I know from experience it's extra hot for all concerned, then you might want to check out the single men on swinger's websites until you find the man whose profile interests you. Middle-aged couples contact me 'cause I'm middle-aged like them, and they also like the way I write and express myself (and also the pictures of my big cock). If your girlfriend is interested then you are a lucky man indeed.

I had a feeling that after I left those couples that some hot sex was going to happen, with the husbands fanstasising about me while he fucked their wives really, really hard.

14. Barbwire

Gold Member

Why can't most of them join in?

15. 12barblues

Gold Member

I haven't done a 3 some yet, but I would imagine in that situation, ( your wife, with a bigger, and possibly more dominant, male) ..there would be an intimidation/ inadequacy thing going on, and if it's your first time doing it, I would think , the poor guys mind would be racing. Everything from " well, she never makes that face when I'm fucking her" ..to " is our relationship going to survive this? " or even, " now that she's had a bigger man she's going to leave me for him" ...the poor guy, keeping his dick hard is the least of his worries..but AFTER the guy leaves, and she can "reassure" her husband that the sex was great but she would never leave him for ANYONE, then he would become aroused after the fact and fuck the hell out of her.....but I must say, if you're with a woman that thinks size matters...and you're an average size guy....there isn't a damn thing you can do to make a 6" penis 9" long.....so I would think that those feelings of inadequacy would creep back in eventually.

16. Super

Super New Member

I gota agree with 12. Maybe the girls can give us some incite going from a big dick to a small dick right after.

17. cbrmale

Gold Member

The intensity of what they see does their heads in and they can't get hard. 12BB has some of the possibility covered: my size, their wives pleasure at my size and thoughts of how it might be in the future.

One base he hasn't covered is that I've been doing casual sex all my life. Even though I've just met her we can have the greatest sex because I'm a past master at tuning into her personality and getting her 100% comfortable with me, and us having sex like we've known each other all our lives. I think that's the one that does their heads in.

18. EthanAndrews

EthanAndrews New Member

My wife has the same type of Fantasy.
    Honestly, your best bet is Adult Friend Finder (Unless you have someone you know).
    Make sure to really get to know the guy first though.

19. chichi

chichi New Member

ive always thought of having a 3 some with two guys, and my bf thinks it would be hot, but when it comes down to it he wouldnt want to do it because he would be too pissed off, though it was his idea. not to take the topic, im just wondering what your advise is (this was all his idea to begin with)

20. 12barblues

Gold Member

Singlifestyle.com may also work....I looked into it for sluttyfairy and me, back when we were talking about playin around a bit, before real life crept in and things like payin the bills took priority....lol..( we will get back to it, I'm sure..) ...