Cuckold Fetish

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by cbrmale, Mar 12, 2011.

1. cbrmale

cbrmale Gold Member

Photos:
    For those who have read some of my posts of the recent past, you will realise that I stumbled across cuckoldry about 2 years ago. It happened when a past mistress who was also involved in the local swingers scene but not as a participant (she liked to watch), asked me if I would mind if she gave a couple my contact details. They emailed me and we arranged to meet, and then more with a very interesting threesome which followed. She was blown away, he was amazed by her pleasure as was I, but her greatest pleasure was to be with me and probably my size. We met on a semi-regular basis until they moved away, and then I was contacted by another couple with a more focussed fantasy: I fuck his her and he watches us (he actually sat in a chair at the end of the bed). I'm not into everything sexual but I thought this one could be interested so I did, he watched, and it was the most amazing experience for me. I left them and was almost floating on a cloud, which was very addictive. Was this feeling caused by a very strong and undeniable affirmation of my sexual masculinity?

Just yesterday I met another couple with the same fantasy: his wife and I have sex and he watched from a chair beside the bed, but actually gazed into the mirror opposite the end of the bed which I knew showed all. Again I floated.

I don't know if men here have had cuckold fantasies or thoughts and desires, but I would be interested if they did or do. I have read the 'sperm wars' theory where a man who thinks his wife has been unfaithful has very vigorous sex with her at first opportunity, to flush her lovers sperm away. Maybe the sex that follows the cuckoldry is very satisfying to the husband because of this. There may be pride involved: my wife is so attractive that she can tempt other men. There may be love involved in that the husband is giving his wife something he can't give himself: sex with an extra-large penis. There maybe homo-eroticism involved, where the husband is close (very close) to the erect penis of another man during actual sex, and subsequently he will share the vagina that this penis has penetrated. Is it humilation (the husband in the couple yesterday was self-professed small)? Sexual humiliation, for example BDSM, is a turn-on for some (I think this is about shedding control in the relationship and becoming the victim rather than the master, as men are traditionally expected to be always in control of situations and events, and it's catharsising to have that expectation of control taken away for a moment).

I explained my turn-on which is the strong and undeniable affirmation of my sexual masculinity by both her and by him. Threesome sex where all participate is quite different, because the women I have been with in this situation have gained immensed pleasure through being ravished by two men at the same time, but the one-on-one and watching scenario is quite different in that, for me, it's normal sex albeit with a new (and therefore interesting) partner, but it still gives me an undeniable high during and after.

So if anyone has had this fantasy and thought why, I'd be interested to hear. If anyone have their own theories on why men get turned on by watching their wives with well-hung men, I'd interested to hear that too.

In the meantime I have another couple who want a long-term threesome relationship, and we meet for the first time later this month. This will be like my first couple where we all participate, but one of the requisites is that I have a large penis. The other is that we get on together in a social as well as a sexual sense (middle-aged, middle-class, well educated etc).

Life isn't always about middle-class one-on-one sex with one's partner, or perhaps lack of sex with one's partner, is it?
  2. CruelTease

CruelTease New Member

Photos:
    I'd love to read this from a different POV, the husband.

3. Untamed

Untamed Verified Gold Member

Photos:
    My ex always said it was something he wanted to do.

Watch me with another guy..... not something I really wanted to do but said I would try to get my head around it
  4. cbrmale

cbrmale Gold Member

Photos:
    That's what I'm hoping for. It's all well and good to be invited into a relationship to share someone's wife, or fuck her solo while he watches, but why? These men seek me out, not their wives, and then they sit close, fully clothed, and watch.
  5. liddleguy

liddleguy New Member

I have an SPH fetish and my current girlfriend aids and abets it (although we have a good sex life otherwise this is just added spice) We enjoyed a threesome (first time for both of us) last summer. The other guy had a much thicker and longer penis than me (mine is rather small 4" long and 4.5" girth hard and a tiny 2" long soft) Although I didn't just watch it was very exciting when I did. He fucked my GF into multiple orgasms (I can manage to give her orgasms but usually have to apply fingers and tongue to do it) His cock was nearly twice my size and when I tried to follow him inside her she was stretched too big and i kept slipping out. However after a while and some other foreplay I managed to give her a comparitively mild orgasm then he fucked her again and she told me later she came at least a half dozen times.