Cuckold fantasy

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by sdance, Jan 7, 2015.

1. sdance

sdance Member

My girlfriend and I had group sex with 3 girls and 2 guys and are dying to do it again! Lately we've been talking about how hot it would be hearing a guy tell her that he wants and hopes that his cum goes as deep and hard and Tells her that he is getting her pregnant as he is fucking her- she gets wet thinking about an older man (she is 19) saying this as I watch and his wife watches- We almost want her to go out and find a random guy in the bar and let him fuck her and cum in her while i'm in the next room. She wants me to fuck her and tell me that she hopes another man's baby is growing in her and what a cum slut she is. Thoughts?

phish and rcc8611 like this.
  2. Doitagain

Verified Gold Member

Man....the fantasy is hot...I just cannot get past the pregnancy thing. I just can't wrap my mind around that being hot.

3. Mittimer

Gold Member

Thoughts are you really need to be careful. A random man in a bar can have any number of diseases that you're putting each other at risk with.

Be careful and have any man that's going to be cumming in her get a full panel of std testing. Your sexual health is more important then any "fun" you'll have.

4. Stephanos

Stephanos New Member

Nothing turns me on more than the thought of my girlfriend sucking another guys big dick.

bigDJames420 likes this.
  5. bigDJames420

bigDJames420 New Member

I'm in!!