Cuckold fantasy for MMMMMMMMF want HUGE cocks

Discussion in 'Adult Personals' started by sdance, Jan 8, 2015.

1. sdance

sdance Member

i want to find a group of cocks all at least 8" for my girl and a few of her friends- we want a majority to be painfully big and deep and we want a all to cum in her. i want to watch, guys can wear masks but i love the idea of her getting pregnant with a stranger. I am going to fuck her friend, who wants to get preg and tell her guy it's his. i totally am going to do it- and want my gf to get impreg with a guys seed= it makes me want to fuck the shit out of her.
    we are in eastern nc i am 36 and she and her friend are 19,20 and 30. I want her FULL all the time!
    few pics below 0pXNC91.jpg 544PONp.jpg

Attached Files:

rcc8611 and Doitagain like this.
  2. Doitagain

Verified Gold Member

Okay she's pretty hot. The fantasy is pretty hot. Group sex is a turn on....I am not , however , turned on by the whole pregnant by a stranger thing or impregnation or a friends woman and lying to them. Just me. The rest is hot though

Magnus_Phallus and 12barblues like this.
  3. _lookin4fun_

Verified Gold Member

Sorry but i don't measure up. Thanks though.

4. sdance

sdance Member

well guys fucking love when my girl pulls out her tits and kisses their cock. i loved seeing a few guys cum in her while she sucked another guys cock until he shot into her face. The primal urge watching another guy trying to plant his seed in your love and her begging for it, is HOT she at one point had a stream of cum running down her leg. she was on Birth control but i would fuck the shit out of her if she got pregnant. her friend also has a dickhead husband who is unable to have kids. she want asked me what i thought of getting me and MAYBE another guy to fuck her hard with my girl and possibly other guys- she wants to get pregnant. I would instinctively love to plant my seed in her pussy. My girl wants me to get her pregnant all the time and I cum when she tells me how much it turns her on. I fucking want to watch 40 guys fuck her and her friend watching her suck their dicks, and her huge tits get covered in cum.

GuyBme likes this.
  5. rcc8611

Gold Member

I wish my cock was bigger I'd truly enjoying impregnating that sexy girl of yours

6. 12barblues

Gold Member

Pregnancy fetish? New to me. Doesn't sound like a beneficial environment for the resulting "children" ? .. But maybe I'm misunderstanding?

7. Mittimer

Gold Member

Not misunderstanding at all. I find the idea of pregnancy as a fetish to be appalling. Especially when it's by a stranger. You have zero idea the health issues that this stranger may have or what your child could potentially be born with. It's an incredibly fucked up idea in my world.

It's one thing to be on birth control and want your girl to be filled with cum, whatever, risk the unknown diseases, that's your thing, but don't bring a child into this world just to get your rocks off. THINK about what you're doing with your actual brain, not your cock.

I don't think you're going to find anyone on here who wants to actually get your girlfriend pregnant. Perhaps you should look on fetlife in the breeding groups if you think it's ABSOLUTELY necessary for you to do this. God knows you post about it enough every day.

8. Candela

Verified Gold Member

I have to agree with Mitt..This is a very wild fantasy and the whole thing about the children just sounds so horrible to have them for that reason.

9. Dog_E_Ryder

Gold Member

You know I have tried to avoid this post, but can't help myself, being a tolerant person about most anything or whatever anyone wants to do; however with that said intentionally getting someone pregnant for the sake of getting a nut has to be the most narcissistic fucking thing I have ever heard. I mean maybe if one was impregnating with their knowledge , because lack of being able to get inseminated might even be acceptable, but just to get your rocks off?? WTF is up with that? Maybe you don't realize how that actually sounds, I don't know. When it comes to innocence such as kids and animals being abused or harmed. I have no tolerance of, so not saying anything and giving my opinion would be violation of my code.
    "The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you." from the pseudo scripture of pulp fiction.

10. ginger

Gold Member

posts such as these are best ignored

11. angelonyc

angelonyc New Member

Yeah and then come the 18 + years of child support, when the woman, changes her mind about something.. You could all go to
    the Steve Wilco show..

It's a hot fantasy, but every child deserves to have two loving parents..