crying?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by BiBiBaby, Oct 19, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BiBiBaby

BiBiBaby New Member

This might be a repost, but i couldnt find it...

is it common for a girl to cry after or during sex? I've never done so until this past weekend. and i can HONESTLY say i dont know why i was crying. i defintily wasnt upset, but it didnt feel the way crying feels when i'm really happy...
    anyone?

2. Maggie_05

Maggie_05 New Member

yeah its kinda a re-post. its just a flood of emotions, I've come close to tears before. Just be happy about it. Crying dosn't always have to mean something bad, its good that this happened.

3. -G-

-G- New Member

hmmmmmm BiBi you might need to fill us in a little more about what was going through your head...

4. BiBiBaby

BiBiBaby New Member

lol, thats just it... there really werent any thoughts going through my head at first.... then it was 'WHY THE F*** am i crying!?!?"

5. -G-

-G- New Member

I woulld be very interested to know some other girls/womens thoughts on this.

6. mysticgenie

mysticgenie New Member

I have cried one time during sex. The sensations were just so intense, plus my husband was about to ship out overseas and it was the last time I knew I would see him for a long while. I understand what you are saying BiBi, before I knew it I was just crying. Not big buckets of sobs, just quiet little tears trickling down my face. My hubby though he had hurt me. *smile* I had to reassure him for quite a while.

But it was just an intense emotional moment, and the release of orgasm was all just too much.

7. itsnikki

itsnikki New Member

Yea, i had made the post brfore on this. Yes, i know what you mean when i was crying its like i couldn't control myself. I don't know what it was, except i wasn't even having sex he was just fingering me, but it was the greatest orgasm i had ever had. I think the reason was because I just love him so much I just knew that the feeling I had just experienced never happened to me before, I was so happy it was with him. I just couldn't contain myself from crying. It seems so weird though because I seriously was thinking the same thing, what the f*** ,why am i crying. The only explanation I could come up with is that I was just very happy and felt really good inside.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.