crossdressing

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by wildog, Nov 30, 2010.

1. wildog

wildog New Member

hey everybody i need some help i like to crossdress alot but never done anything serious the most i have done is wear a thong,butt plugg, chastity belt and pantyhose underneath my clothes to the mall the only reason i had the chastity belt is to keep everyone from seeing my rock hard penis through my clothes. what would be the next step for me??

2. Kermit

Gold Member

Angora Sweaters? If Ed Wood were alive he could give you some pointers

3. Mittimer

Gold Member

Dress up in full drag! Or find gender fluid clothing and wear it.

If you're comfortable enough in makup and wigs, do that too.

If you're into it for the humiliation factor, then well...

Go buy a short skirt, tank top, see through panties (NO BELT TO HIDE YOUR HARD ON) knee high boots and fishnet stockings. Be sure to wear bright obnoxious makeup and muss up your wig so it looks like post sex hair. Then proceed to take your walk of shame down the busiest local street around. That's an order,young man. ;)

4. wildog

wildog New Member

im not into the humiliation thing though i would be glad to dress like a complete slut just not out in public

5. igor

Gold Member

someone -please tell me what the attraction is to crossdressing.

6. Kermit

Gold Member

Some men enjoy it and feel more free in a sense dolled up. Ed Wood though if i recall it stems from his mother dressing him up, perhaps giving him a sense of childhood comfort

7. HardRocker

Gold Member

:roflGender fluid? Is that one of those Metro-sexual terms, Mitt?:p

8. igor

Gold Member

OK - well obviously guys who do it enjoy it - that's a given. But if I want to be "dolled up" I'd just put on a suit & tie and shine my shoes :lol

9. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

And with a short blonde wig...you'd look just like Annie Lennox....:lol

10. wildog

wildog New Member

i wanna do more cause everytime i get thinkn bout i start shakn and freakn out and start masterbating i just cant help myself i need help do i need an actual chastity belt to control myself or what do i need to do i need answers???

11. Mittimer

Gold Member

Yeeees. :p Gender-Fluid is a term openly used to express your sexuality. You aren't really woman, you aren't really man..you're just gender fluid. ^_^

12. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

The guy who wrote the first post seems to have an interest in crossdressing and would like to talk with others to learn more......and that's fair enough.:D

The guy who wrote the second post sounds more like he needs professional help.:eyes

#12 Hot Wheels, Dec 2, 2010
    Last edited: Dec 2, 2010
  13. ManInBra

ManInBra New Member

Thats kinda like me, a nonsmoker, asking someone to tell me what the attraction is to them nasty stinky expensive life shortening things.
    myself I am a crossdresser as well, Its one of those "You have to be there or try it to understand" There was a period of time that I still didnt understand myself, took me about 20 years. I know alot of it feels good, alt of times its very relaxing for alot of crossdressers I have talked with, but above all it is just about being who we are, inside or out. and yet many of us cannot be ourself in public because of the role social majority plays in determining what is accepted and what is still on the crapper list. but its also like anything else, some people understand it, some dont, and many dont want to try and even allow others to live as they like and "whatever floats their boat" kind of attitude. but even that seems to be asking for way to much, due to the narrow minded, judgmental, their way seems to be the only way, jack donkeys in the world. To many people have the attitude that the way they feel or think should be the ONLY way the world should be run. something of the arrogant sorts. Anyway thats my 2 cents.

14. nyxx

nyxx New Member

if you're at home, try anything. get shoes, skirts, pants... its all good. take pictures of yourself, see how sassy you are. good luck.

15. JoAnn

JoAnn New Member

I have three older sisters so I got the hand me down panties, t-shirt, socks and shoes. Today I crossdress as much as I can. I work from home so I dress almost daily. There are two places I go dresses and even sp and et gas i a skirt or dress. I love the feeling.

16. mr_orgasmo

mr_orgasmo New Member

Here is my advice to you. I love to cross dress. I do it everyday. Browse this forum, its strictly for cross dressers, as the url will tell you. It really helped me understand who I am.**link removed** it's all CD's where there is NO mocking and NO disrespect. I think it will help you in the same sense it helped me :)

**You may not link to any type of store or advertise any outside site on SF**

#16 mr_orgasmo, Jan 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 15, 2011
  17. emsemtb

emsemtb New Member

@Mittimer I would think that the website mentioned should be allowed. I dont think it falls under advertising so much as advice and help. Simply because of the fact that there is an outside link does not mean that he is trying to advertise the outside site. If I were a constant crossdresser, then I would appreciate someone directing me to a site that could help me find me, isnt that the premise of this website? I thought it was.

18. wildog

wildog New Member

so when i do crossdress i love wearing really tight constrictive clothing so its really hard to hide my penis and balls ive tried clingwrap and tap but didnt really work crossdressing gaffs dont hide much when u have a hard on anybody have any other ideas??

19. adasmith

Gold Member

I kinda like it when it shows alittle