Crossdressing

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by Bugsy, Dec 18, 2004.

1. Bugsy

Bugsy New Member

As some of you may know, I am a straight male, but I'm a crossdresser. It's every crossdressers dream to be in a relationship with a woman who not only knows and accepts this but also supports it and is excited about it.

My question is are there any girls who would not mind being with a man who crossdresses (and looks pretty damn good as a woman)? Are there any that might even like the idea? I'm not talking about being with a man who wants to be a woman or wants to be with a nother man, just a staight man who likes to crossdress.

2. blade

blade New Member

i think it would be kinda interestin to be with a crossdressers...it like havin a male and female at same time...( well it would be more if ur were maby a tranny). Id think it be ok, do u get hit on by guyz if ur pretty good as a woman?

3. Bugsy

Bugsy New Member

I try to stay out of situations where I might get hit on. I do catch guys checking out my legs and backside all the time though. I like to wear miniskirts and tight jeans.

4. locutus

locutus New Member

I know its an old thread but i am interested..

I am a Underdresser/crossdresser.
    I like to wear lingerie under my daytime clothes, my wife knows but only just tollerates it. I do own my own things but i want more, i would love to wear stockings, knickers & Basque under my clothes to work.

Is there anyone else who feels the same...

curiously_adventurous likes this.
  5. wildog

wildog New Member

im the same way i wear thongs and pantyhose under my norrmal clothes when i go to the mall and stuff knowing u have lingerie on and nobody else does really gives me a hard on

6. HardRocker

Gold Member

hey, Wildog, welcome to SF. Neither of the two members in this thread are around any more. Why not start another thread in the sexual fetishes forum, you should get some replies there.

7. hsv_buff

hsv_buff New Member

I wear panties 24/7, and have done so for the last 3 years. My wife not only knows, she put the 1st pair I ever wore on me 3 years ago. I threw all of my male underwear out except for see thru boxers I got as wedding present, and a g string that oddly enough could be unisex. I am currently working on tucking technic.

8. AHappyWife

AHappyWife New Member

I can totally relate to a guy enjoying the softness of lingerie. However, since I am not attracted to girls, a guy dressed as one is a turnoff. I like men looking like men and perfer them stark naked. :) Well, on second thought, I do really like tight boxer briefs quite a bit.

I do think there are girls out there who could really get into it though. Kinda like having a live doll to dress up.

9. tiffy_trans

tiffy_trans New Member

its about ones attitude.there is no harm in being a crossdresser.im sure guys look more prettier in female costumes,lol.my bf is a crossdresser btw

10. EthanAndrews

EthanAndrews New Member

Only wear lingerie when I'm feeling really kinky and want to have some fun. never done it in front of anyone but my wife (She doesn't mind it, she gets into it too), but I do hope to finally fulfill a long curiosity and wear them for my first bi experience. We'll see.

11. Joise Lehmann

Joise Lehmann Member

I find guys wearing pantys a real turn-on

georgiepie likes this.
  12. adasmith

Gold Member

thanks, so does my gf, I dress a lot now