Crisis!

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by MiRi, Jun 28, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MiRi

MiRi New Member

My boyfriend and I have been very active. We always use condoms w/ spermicide and when he cums, he pulls out and cums on a towel or something.

My period is a bit late, if I count my cycle from the first day of my last period. If you count from the last day, I should get my period either today or tomorrow.

All last week, I have been feeling as if I was about to get my period. I don't know if this happens to any of you girls, but you feel like you have it and you go check, and you don't.

My face has been flaring up with acne and that usually happens when I am about to get my period.

Also, I have been feeling nauceous. Today I have felt very nauceous, but I think that was all psychological because I kept thinking about it.

I am freaking out. We're both very nervous that I may be pregnant. What's your opinion? Do you think there's a chance that my period is just late but will come soon or can I actually be pregnant?

2. Shellen77

Shellen77 New Member

I think you're stressing over it. There is a chance of you being pregnant....you take that chance regardless of what kind of protection that you use. But in your case, I doubt that you are. I get those same feelings of nauseousness, the acne & the whole nine yards. I think you might be reading into all the symptoms a bit too much & it's stressing you out. That within itself can delay your period. So try to relax (I know it's so hard to do!) & wait it out. If it doesn't happen within this week, you might want to try a home test or even make a visit with your doctor.

Good luck to you & I wish you the best! Just remember....don't stress too much, ok?:)

3. MiRi

MiRi New Member

Yea, I have been stressing lately over stuff in my life.

Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.