[Ask a Guy] crimson tide

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by curious_toungue, Jul 6, 2012.

1. curious_toungue

In my personal life I've asked people and it seems to be an increasing majority of people who are bothered by having sex while their SO is on their period. For me it does not bother me whatsoever no matter the heaviness of flow I just simply lay down a towel and shower afterward.

So my question is do you have sex with your SO while their on their period? And does it bother you?

In a semi related topic a friend of mine mentioned how he loves to lick and altogether ravage a woman on their period and I was personally not down with that. And during this conversation numerous women walked by and I asked wether they'd be comfortable with that and they said they wouldn't even want it!

So if women are reading this one as well feel free to answer wether you have sex on your period and wether you'd feel comfortable having oral preformed on you during your period.

2. faceman

faceman New Member

I can with it if the period is light. It has to be a quickie. American I can't eat it. The smell bothers me too much

3. tiffers

tiffers Member

if my bf wants to I will let him just cuz I never tell him no, but I think it's kinda gross... But there is no way in hell I would want him going down on me like that barf!!

4. biker061

Gold Member

it's never been an issue with me, over the many years i usually let my SO decide how they felt about it. yes, it can be a bit messy (a shower right before seems to help sometimes?). and yes it can have a different taste than what you're used to having and that can be messy. mrsbiker likes it from time to time (since we're reaching an age where we expect it to not be around much longer) but she doesn't like to have orgasms during, says it makes her cramp. did have another partner who said a good orgasm helped her cramps go away, too.

5. Mittimer

Gold Member

My husband doesn't mind sex while I'm on my period but I feel very unsexy/disgusting when I'm bleeding, so it's more an issue for me then him.

6. curious_toungue

It seems to be the consensus that it bothers women more than men? And that most women wouldn't even want oral preformed whitch is more than understandable. I don't think id be able to myself all I can imagine is sucking on a penny and getting a copper in the mouth feeling.

7. tiffers

tiffers Member

Ewwwww!! That is such a gross visual, kinda makes me nausiated

8. GreyGoose

Gold Member

No for oral during that time but I'll definitely have sex

9. AGFUNK

Gold Member

I have sex while I'm on my period and my husband doesn't mind at all except for the blood drying on his cock. He will also lick me if I want it. I love when he licks me while I'm bleeding. It really gets down to the animalistic feel.

10. Hotchocolate

Hotchocolate New Member

Sex yes I would and have, Oral? I will maybe tease down there but only if its light. Other wise I would just stick with vaginal/anal sex.

11. curious_toungue

My friend who inspired the oral part of this question actually reffered to it as "animalistic feel" as well so that's intresting to hear.

12. Hotchocolate

Hotchocolate New Member

I always thought eating a girl's puss out when she is on her period would be the BEST THING EVER..... if you were a Vampire lol That's just what I think :p

13. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

I've kept the tampon in when we've wanted oral, that way there is no blood to be seen. I've even kept the tampon in for shallow fucking a few times. Mostly, if we want regular penetrative sex I'll remove the tampon right at the last second and we'll use a towel.

14. Barbwire

Gold Member

What Dragon Fire said.

15. CurvedUp

CurvedUp Member

When married a few times. It was the only time I never used a condom.

Probably six times in six years with the my LM. We start out by just me rubbing or her rubbing my cock between her pussy. It ends up not being enough so in it goes. By that time we are to sexed up to worry about it.

16. lbushwalker

Gold Member

SO always extra horny during her menses so yeah we do it but maybe not as much as other times.