[Ask a Girl] Creative way to ask for nudes.

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by blackjack55, Mar 16, 2016.

1. blackjack55

blackjack55 Member

So this will be one of many odd questions you will see from me on the forms. So there is this girl me and some of my friends are good friends with she is a fun person to chat with and a very sexual person. So when she came up in conversation yesterday one friend said I should just ask for nudes from her. At first I said it wouldn't happen but the more I thought about it the more I wondered why not ask her, she knows that I want to sleep with her and she knows I find her attractive however i don't want to risk losing her as a friend. So I am coming here asking for creative ways i could try to ask her or some humorous way to do it. The more creative the better

2. Zazzles

Verified Gold Member

Just keep talking with her and maybe progress to some light flirting and then possibly step it up a level by mentioning nudes in some sort of way and see what her reaction is. If its bad stop there and change the subject, if she laughs it off or replies in a flirty sort of way maybe peruse it. If any guy asks me for nudes straight away I say no, it's not that easy haha. Sorry if this is useless I just thought I would give you something to think about. Just be human!! :)

P.S - snapchat is a great thing for sexting:p

blackjack55 likes this.
  3. blackjack55

blackjack55 Member

no it is not useless, and I don't plan on the direct route at all since that would just lead to a negative answer. and she is my only snapchat friend i only got it because she suggested it to me.

4. Zazzles

Verified Gold Member

Well use it to maybe every now and then send a shirtless pic or something a little cheeky but without pushing boundaries. Don't dive in head first and get carried away because it can create an awkwardness when you see her in person. Keep it fun and wait until she is ready

5. Meee

Gold Member

She wants you to ask her out. Just ask her out. Nudity will come in person in good time.

6. blackjack55

blackjack55 Member

I am sorry @Meee but i don't think she wants me to ask her out, we are friends but we don't see each other or chat all the time we talk when she can and thats it, it is only recently i have been able to bring up anything sexual around her. but still thanks for the advice

7. fbbg

Gold Member

I just wouldn't recommend asking lol. If you don't want to risk losing her as a friend then its not worth it. It could be an instant turn off/killer for your relationship if she takes it badly

Zazzles likes this.
  8. Sweetlysad

Verified Gold Member

Don't do it, unless she's said I liked sending out nude pics to guys. You going to come of pathetic and creepy :)
    You probably will loose the friendship if you ask.

9. SexyFantasyGirl

Gold Member

sounds like a bad idea to me,the chance of her handing out nude pictures of herself to everyone are very slim.
    if you want to date her, don't just ask for nude pics,get to know her better,
    might be a good idea if you find out if she likes and wants to go out with you first

CLE32793 likes this.
  10. 10_3XL

Verified Gold Member

You said you two only just recently began getting onto sexual subjects in conversation? Then, yeah, I'm with those saying it's best to avoid the matter altogether. Unless from Day One with this girl you've established yourself as being jokey, flirtatious, and somewhat lewd then even playfully asking for nude pictures won't end well.

Shit, man, I was an idjit teenager once upon a Not That Long Ago! I've been through this, so can speak with some authority. The only times I met any success (twice out of... um... a shamefully large number) was with girls that I had (A) set myself up as described before (jokey/flirty/lewd) and (B) the girls in question had expressed interest in sharing pictures of themselves.

So, again, probably best to just not ask. Especially if the relationship is still forming and strengthening and of only a platonic nature.