Creative punishments for kink

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by ToiletWater13, May 15, 2016.

1. ToiletWater13

ToiletWater13 New Member

I know this isn't the first time a topic like this has been posted, but I'm hoping to find some new suggestions. If this turns out to be the wrong forum for this, I sincerely apologize, I just signed up here literally seconds ago so that I could look up some advice.

My girlfriend and I (I don't know if my gender is listed here, but both of us are females, in case that affects your suggestions) are both into a little punishment play. The unfortunate problem is that, when I was a child, I was often spanked to the point of feeling sick to my stomach, and when she tried it with me it ended up triggering that nauseous feeling. I've read about the ginger root and basically lots of teasing, and while both of us love those ideas, I'm looking for something a little bit more like immediate/punishment-esque than prolonged teasing to use. I'm absolutely certain that where there's a will, there's a way, but since both of us are very, very new to sex in general, it leaves us both a bit uncertain of what else we could experiment with.

Thanks to anyone who took the time to read this, and a special thanks in advance to anyone who offers up their ideas :)

rcc8611, danrb007, Redline1 and 3 others like this.
  2. Redline1

Gold Member

I've posted this some where on here before but here it goes...
    The wife and I like to use hitachi torture on her clit..... i hold the hitachi on her clit for however long I feel the punishment should be... You can make a list of things that she likes to do wrong and you can list next them the minutes that you hold the hitachi on her clit.... The wife can go for up to 7 minutes... She is usually screaming and squirming after the first orgasm.... Which usually only takes say the first 2 minutes.... We all know how sensitive the clit can be right after, which is one of the best parts to watch.... Oh the pure pleasurable agony that she goes through for the next 5 minutes is amazing to watch and control... She cums several more times before it's over... She usually can't see straight for a few minutes after and her clit is tingling for the next hour or so.... I can see her clench her legs together later in the evening and see her shiver which might be a mini orgasm to my liking...
    Have fun!!!

3. Prettymommy

Gold Member

WOW!!!!!! Ive been bad girl

Redline1 and HazHardHat like this.
  4. luv2taste

Gold Member

Here's your punishment:

Take It Baby.gif

HazHardHat and Redline1 like this.
  5. Redline1

Gold Member