Creative cuming

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by SexologistHlp, Apr 13, 2016.

1. SexologistHlp

Verified Gold Member

Okay, girls and boys. I am just about to break my own record of not masturbating or having sex for 6 full days. 7 days is my life time best.

I am here to share my experience and also find out from all of you about your career best control. Additionally, I am also thinking of celebrating the new record by masturbating in some new creative way and also documenting it on video and share if it comes out well.

So dear guys, tell me whats the longest you have managed without cumming and whats the best way to come after a full 7 days, or more :p Girls can share their stories too, lets make this post fun :)

2. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

I have gone for about 2weeks until I was able to meet a couple to fuck the wife's breasts.
    I thought it was going to be so good to finally release but it turned out I had held it back "so long" it backfired LOL
    I was going to take my time edging between but I came so quickly, edging would not have worked.
    Once the orgasm feelings came they would not stopped. I had stopped fucking her breasts until I realized the ejaculation could not be stopped, so I kept going. At least she was happy I gave her lots.
    I learned not to wait too long before I meet someone, a day or two between, and I have more control, I can last longer and it feels better.

SexologistHlp, Amature and alex93977 like this.
  3. Meee

Gold Member

I don't defer gratification. I don't give the boyfriend a chance to defer it either.

arugula and MariaMaria like this.
  4. MariaMaria

Gold Member

5. SlamminSammy

Gold Member

My personal record is 55 days & I gave a woman that I had just started dating a facial with it all.

6. wanderingwife

Gold Member

I'm with Sammy. It'll be the biggest and best facial you'll ever give!

SlamminSammy likes this.
  7. HazHardHat

Gold Member

23 days is my record. The girl i was dating at the time started stroking my cock with her hand on the 23rd day and I shot off so hard it went up and hit her ceiling fan! LOL no joke. I wouldn't recommend it. That was due to some extraordinary circumstances that kept me from doing it for 16 days and then I just decided to go and see how far I could last from there. I was literally thinking about sex every single second of the day by the end of it.

I would recommend giving it to someone in a sexy way if that is an option, if not, filming it might be pretty crazy. The explosion should be huge. Wandering and Sammy sound like they might have some fun ideas too ;-) Good luck!

SlamminSammy and MariaMaria like this.